Chapter 32: Yes I'm possessive

Ashima's POV

I stepped in the club with Gary beside me, oh how much I wish I didn't came here tonight, only if I didn't wish to prove Edward wrong I would have been sitting on my bed relaxing right now but no I'm so stupid that I agreed to come to this club with a man who's almost a stranger to me.

"So what will you have" Gary asked as we sat near the bar counter.

"Anything but no alcohol" I replied and he gave me a weird look before ordering our drinks.

"Where are your friends, you said it's your birthday right" I asked as I noticed that non of his friends were here and he told me earlier that Mack will be here too but he is nowhere to be seen, I don't understand what's going on.

"Oh I forgot to inform you that my friends wouldn't come, they had some important work" he replied while having his drink.

To be honest I'm feeling uncomfortable now I wish I just listened to Edward and stayed home because I'm not getting a good feeling about being here, I excused myself to attend a call as my phone started ringing and walked out of the club because of the loud music.

"You didn't even touch your drink" Gary said as I came back after attending the call so I took a sip from my drink after confirming that it's just some juice, but stopped as it tasted a little weird but soon gulped it whole down my throat.

"Come on let's dance" Gary asked and didn't even gave me a chance to deny and was about to hold my hand when a voice stopped him.

"Hey man" I heard a familiar voice and turned around only to see it's Mack and beside him stood Edward looking hot in his casual clothes, oh thank god now I have more familiar faces around me.

"Edward" and before I knew his name escaped from my lips and I think I sounded kind of happy.

******

Edward's POV

"Will you tell me now why are we here" Mack asked for the third time as we were sitting near the bar and I was looking around trying to search Ashima.

"I would have told you today what's all this about only if you didn't brought your girlfriend along with you" I replied in a low voice not wanting Lucy to know that she's an unwanted guest, I called just him but no he had to bring his girlfriend along with him and that too without informing me about it.

"Oh I thought I would get bored alone so that's why I brought her along" he said in the same voice as mine and I was about to say something when Lucy interrupted me.

"Mack isn't that your friend oh what was his name..." she said suddenly pointing at somewhere but paused "Yeah Gary let's go there and meet him" then continued and I looked at where she was pointing only to see the one whom I have been searching for from a while...my Ashima.

And before I could react Lucy dragged Mack with her and I unwillingly followed them because I know now Ashima will think that I'm following her.

"Hey man" Mack said to Gary and he looked kind of surprised or should I say annoyed to see us.

"Edward" Ashima said happily I guess and looked relieved to see me.

"What are you guys doing here" Gary asked clearly failing in hiding his annoyance.

"As much as I know you don't own this club so I guess we don't need you permission to be here" I replied in a bored voice and he was about to say something when Mack stepped in trying to avoid a fight and got involved in talking with him.

"I told you not to go out with him" I whispered to Ashima.

"And why should I listen to you" she replied, oh I don't want to argue again so I just dropped the topic and stayed silent knowing now that I'm here with her so I don't need to worry anymore.

"Won't you introduce me to your girlfriend" she said suddenly looking unhappy and hurt but wait what girlfriend.

"What are you talking about" I asked confused but before she could reply Gary interrupted us.

"Guys I'll be back in a minute" he said before leaving as Mack and Lucy were lost in their own world.

"I don't understand this, she's your girlfriend and spending most of her time with Mack" Ashima asked with a question mark expression, God she's confusing me what's she thinking oh wait I think she misunderstood Lucy as my girlfriend but why and how but before I could clear the confusion between us she interrupted me.

"Oh god there your girlfriend is kissing your best friend and here you are standing talking to me...I didn't thought you were that type of guy who would tolerate this" she said looking at me with surprise as I looked at Mack and Lucy who were busy in kissing.

"So what you thought, what kind of guy I am" I asked looking in her eyes and moved closer to her.

"Well I thought you would be really possessive and protective over your girl" she replied unknowingly lost in the little moment of our closeness.

"Well so let me tell you that what you thought about me is totally right, I'm really possessive and protective when it comes to someone who's mine" I said caressing her cheek gently.

"There your girlfriend is kissing someone else and here you are..." she replied but I interrupted her.

"Wait first let me tell you that Lucy is Mack's girlfriend not mine and second I don't know how and why you assumed that she's my girlfriend even after I have confessed my love for you" I explained and chuckled seeing her face.

"I'm sorry I just saw you with her yesterday and misunderstood it" she replied with an embarrassed face.

"Mack was with us too but I guess you didn't see him" I said smiling but suddenly my smile faded as I remembered her with that boy yesterday and my eyes filled with rage and I looked away from her.

"Here are your drinks guys" Gary said, I don't even know when he came back.

I looked at Ashima as she gulped the whole drink down and soon the same thing repeated again and again. And even Mack and Lucy left so it's just us three now.

"Enough Ashima" I said taking the glass away from her hand.

"Come on it's just a juice" she protested.

"No whatever it is, but you look drunk" I said "Come let's go home...I mean I'll drop you home it's getting late" I added taking her hand in mine and she's not even in her senses to protest anymore.

"Edward she came with me so I'll drop her home you don't need to worry about it" Gary said stopping me.

"She came with you but she'll go with me" I replied firmly but irritated.

"Oh I'll see how will that happen" he said equally irritated.

"You can't do anything to me and you know that too so just stay away from us I'm warning you" I replied before leaving with Ashima, not wanting to create a scene as I heard her whisper my name while placing her head on my shoulder as we walked out.

******

Hey guys,
Do tell me how was this chapter.

And if you liked it then feel free to vote and leave your valuable comments.

And happy friendship Day to everyone.

Bye until next time :)