Hesitation

When he got off the bus at the South Station terminal in Alabang, the Chillax Restobar where he first met his new friends from  is just about to start with their operation. There is nothing much to see as it is only about passed 7:00 PM. The early bird catches the worm, oh so they say. But, is that how really it is Blair?

To kill time, Blair decided to explore the area: Everything looks within your reach. Everything has been connected by those lovely footbridges. It makes it easy exploring the place by foot mid air hahaha. Blair could not help but stop and take a quick glance of the metro. He is kinda loving the scenery. Yes, he finds the idea of walking mid air via footbridge romantic for some reasons. Seeing the view from the top gives him some sense of high. That is how simply he could be happy. But today, no one is sure if Blair will be totally happy. He is clueless as to what is happening to MJ and James. 

Inside Alabang Festival Mall, Blair went to Vondutch store where James works as a stock clerk. But James is nowhere to be found, Blair is hesitant to get inside the store for fear of creating again some rumors. He sent a text message to James advising of his arrival but there was no reply. He planned to get inside the Human store where Michael , MJ and Rodney work. Maybe he will pretend to be just another customer and would not want to get attention from the others. Knowing Blair he will be shy to be noticed furthermore, create a scene. As low key a person as he is, he will opt to stay outside observing. He took that spot on the third level overlooking the store. He glanced upon Michael and no one else showed up. 

While waiting for text replies, he checked some other store outlets. He only has an hour before closing time. He advised MJ and James via text message that he will take a quick eat at Wendy’s on the third level. After 45 minutes, Blair is done with his burger and fries but no reply from anyone. It is ten minutes before nine, he decided to leave and headed for the exit door. A bit lost he took the Zapote exit and could not quite figure out the right direction. 

Seven minutes before nine, he got a text reply finally. MJ said

My girlfriend went to visit me but she will go home quickly. I will accompany her to the terminal.”

Blair felt sad and numb at the same time.

Why?

He is aware that this is expected to happen and he has no right to feel bad but learn how to deal with it. He already had forgotten how it feels like to get hurt. The next part of MJ’s text said

Will you wait for me and Michael?

Blair felt awkward and replied ” No please do not let that happen, it feels awkard to be with him and with you” it was an exchange of text replies deciding on whether Michael will be invited or not.

Blair waited outside of the mall in front of 711 store. He gulped on a drink rich with electrolytes to replenish what he had lost from last night’s booze. Little did he know that MJ told Michael about him waiting and maybe it is better to send a company 

Outside 711, Blairis busy replying to MJ’s text messages and on his peripheral vision he saw Michael walk pass him together with two of his co-workers. That is one of the most awkward moment Blair had experienced. He then walked away climbing those footbridges headed to the South Station in front of Padi’s Point. He waited and waited. Deep inside his mind he is anticipating MJ will no longer come back. But his heart says to stay positive and believe that MJ is different from the other guys. Numb and torn Blair waited and did not expect anything except for a text advise from MJ. He is now prepared with whatever reply he could get.