~4~

In Oberoi mansion, life stopped. Pinky was happy to see that Anika left and was already trying to find her 'heera bahu' for Shivaay. Om was engrossed in his gallery, not caring any more to come back home. The story of his brother pushed Rudra to confess his love for Saumya and they were now in honeymoon in Verona to forget about everything that happened the last month. Shivaay was only the shadow of himself. He didn't look any more like the great wall of SSO, he was now just a human being. He would wake up by morning at 6.00 , eat, go to work until 4.00 a.m and come home then repeat the same scheme. He couldn't stay home any more, this place was full of Anika's memories.Everywhere it was only Anika. He would see her next to him while sleeping, while eating, while working.. he knew that he deserved a punishment but this was the most cruel punishment he had ever got.

~.~

Anika was preparing herself to leave the Rana mansion. As Shivaay had bought Sahil's house, Malika nicely asked her to stay with them until she found a nice apartment to live with Sahil. After a lot of persuasion, Ketaki and her husband bought an apartment for her and even helped her beginning a little business in event planning. She was decided to become someone and to have her own name.

"Anika!" Karan called her and she turned around. She tripped over her own foot and fell over Karan.

"Ah!"Both fell on the bed, Karan over Anika. Her hair was over her face and, as if in some spell, he pulled a strand of hair aside. Anika looked at him mesmerised by his hazel eyes.

"Anika!" Malika called and broke their reverie.

"I'm coming!" Anika said and left being completely shocked because of her own feelings.

"How can I feel this way towards him?" She whispered and wiped the small tear away. She felt as if she was betraying Shivaay. Even though her mind was saying that Shivaay didn't need her care, her heart was feeling otherwise. She was torn between her unconditional love towards Shivaay and her infatuation with Karan.

"Anika, I've been called by the lawyer and he sent the divorce papers here. You should have them in an hour or two." Malika announced. Anika inhaled deeply.

"Okay,I will give them to Shivaay myself then I will move to my new apartment. I want to move on now." Anika said sadly. She didn't want to talk to Shivaay so she just call Khanna, asking him to send her a message once Shivaay would be home.

Anika took the papers from the postman and read them. Karan was passing by and saw her completely shocked.

"It says that I have to live with my husband for six months to see if the wedding can be saved.." Anika stuttered. "But we're going to get married in a few weeks.." She trailed off as she looked at her fiancé.. Karan.

Precap 

She decided that without telling it to Shivaay, these six months would be a way to test his love.