~37~

What a relief! The network is working! I'm updating this part because I'm fearing to be down with some sickness.. It might be exhaustion.. 

"Nothing will happen to you my love.." Shivaay sobbed as he was following Anika's stretcher. His heart was breaking on seeing her pale face and at this moment, he wanted to kill his own mother.. He sat on a chair in the waiting room when she disappeared behind the white doors and called her brothers..he knew that they will either kill his mother or just kill him along with her given the fact that he didn't manage to save his wife..
"Siddarth.. It's Shivaay.." He began.
"What's wrong?" Siddarth asked on hearing his brother-in-law's voice.
"Anika..she's.. She.. She's at hospital.. She fell from the stairs..Mrs Pinky Oberoi pushed her.."
"I'm going to kill her Shivaay! I don't want Anika to leave under the same roof as your mother.. It's one of the most difficult thing that I'll ask you now but it's either Anika or your mom!" Karan said and Shivaay looked down.
"I know..And I understand.. I will do my best, Anika and the baby are my family Karan. I will do everything for my family.." Shivaay assured. As soon as he hung up, the doctor came.

"M. Oberoi, I am the Doctor Sharma, I have taken care of your wife Mrs Oberoi, she's under sedatives now.

"How are they?" He asked.

"They both are fine. Actually, you brought her on time." The doctor said and Shivaay sat on the floor with tears in his eyes.

"I almost lost my child..." And then realization hit him. He pushed a table in pure anger.

"She almost killed my child!!!" His eyes started spitting fire and he took long strides towards the exit. He drove like a mad man to OM.

"Pinky!"He shouted and all the family came. Dadi and Rudra who were about to leave for the hospital, on seeing his face believed that something was wrong with Anika.

"Billu, kya hua? Is Anika alright?" Dadi asked and the red eyes of Shivaay looked directly at Pinky. He took long strides towards her and what he did shocked everyone.

Pinky picked her hurt cheek as she looked at this man who used to be her son. The slap echoed in all the house, even Ragini was there and she hissed.

"Today you lost every right on me..today you broke the mother-son bond which existed between us. Today you are dead for me.. from now on I don't even want your dirty shade on Anika, my baby nor me... from today you are a dead person for me Mrs Pinky Oberoi.. and I don't want any more contact with you, I will never forgive you for trying to harm my family."Shivaay said. Then he went to Dadi and took blessings.

"I'm leaving the house Dadi. I'm building my life with my wife and our child. And I won't come back. As soon as Anika will leave the hospital, she will come to live with me." Shivaay said. Dadi hugged him.

"Call me every time you can okay?" Dadi said and Shivaay nodded. Omru then came and hugged him too.

"You don't worry I'll always be with you, and I'm not going far.. you can come to visit us any time..." Shivaay said and hugged them along with PriMya (Prinku-Saumya). Then Shivaay began walking away.

"Shivaay! I didn't do anythings Shivaaay! Please listens to me! I didn't push Anika!! Shivaay!" Pinky cried but it was unnecessary. For the first time she understood the extent of her deeds.. for the first time, as she saw hatred in Shivaay's eyes for her, Pinky felt regret...