~22~

"Mrs Oberoi? It seems like you've seen a ghost! What's wrong?" Siddarth asked with his smirk. The leaving drama was just an act for Shivaay not to witness his mother's Oh my mata.. he was too weak, his heart not strong enough to bear the emotional pain that knowing Pinky's true colours would bring.

"Anika and you.." Pinky began.

"Yes Mrs Oberoi.. you heard it right. Cutiepie is my sister!" Siddarth said.

"You mean, Anika is in reality, Poonam Vikram Rana, your long lost sister?" Jhanvi enquired, a bit dumbfounded though.

"Haan aunty. We discovered it a while earlier that Poo and Anika are the same person.." Siddarth said nicely. "But no matter what she represents to me I would have never let a woman not alone my sister be insulted by her mother-in-law. How are you feeling now Mrs Oberoi? To know that this roadside girl that you insulted before has naam, khoon and khandan? Anika is even wealthier than you! Given the fact that she possesses the half of Oberoi Empire as she is Shivaay's wife and ¼ of Rana Empire as she is my sister.. with just a word Anika can destroy all of you! Roadside girl, that's what you're calling her? Let me tell you that this same roadside girl is also the owner of your house! And I know everything about the rumours regarding my supposed affair with Anika. The journalists gave me the number of the person who informed them about all these cheap rumours.." Siddarth said and dialled the person who spread the rumours. They heard a ringtone and it was Pinky's phone.

"'Oh my mata!' What a surprise!" Rudra said with a voice so full of sarcasm that for a while Omkara was shocked.

"How could you insult bhabhi Mrs Oberoi?" Omkara roared. "You're just a disgusting woman!"

"Omkara!" Pinky shouted, raising her hand to slap him.

"Come on! Slap me! I will never stop talking! You insulted my sister-in-law, you caused my brother to leave this house! You can slap me if you want I will never stop talking. You're a disgusting woman! I can't even believe how we managed to leave under this roof with you for so long, I can't even believe how an angel like Shivaay can be the son of a devil like you! You're a woman, you're a wife but you managed to stoop so low that you insulted your son's wife! Thanks God, Sid and Anika know that they are siblings but what would have happened if they weren't related? What would have happened if Mallika had left him? Anika isn't the cheap one here.. the cheap woman is you!"Omkara said and Pinky was going to slap him but both Jhanvi and Rudra stopped her.

"Don't you dare touching my son Pinky. I've been silent for too long now,but now it's over! You can't accept truth but you can create a web of lies without any shame! I'm happy that Shivaay left so that he wouldn't die with shame to have a mother like you who can destroy her son's marital life without any remorse!" Jhanvi said.

"You're all criticizing me but you're not understanding my pain! The pain of losing your son to his wife! Shivaay doesn't care about me anymore.. you're all saying that I'm bad but what about this woman who is an obstacle between my son and I?" Pinky cried.

"Stop talking nonsense Pinky. Anika has never been an obstacle between Shivaay and you.. you created the rift between your son and yourself when you take him as your weapon for your stupid little fight with Tej! You stopped being his mother when he became like a machine for you Pinky. A machine who could do nothing but business. And now that Shivaay discovered that there is not only business in life by being with Anika, you can't accept it. Today I'm really ashamed to call you as the mother of my son.." Shakti said slowly and then every one left, leaving Pinky by herself on the living-room.

"I promise I will take my revenge Anika. I'm not done yet!"

Precap

"I promise that I'll always be here for you.." Then she kissed his hands. "Always, my love.." She promised. Shivaay hugged her tightly. 

Well, any suggestion for the honeymoon place? Or regarding the story line?