T E A S E R

Lily couldn't help herself. She pushed off the fancy black bar stool of his, her feet hit the icy tiles with a soft tap, but Coen didn't hear anything over the sizzle of the frying pan and the pitter patter of the rain.

Lily felt goosebumps on her arms, she got chills at the sight of Coen. The morning light streaming through the windows made his skin glow. She could see every defined muscle in his arm. His hair was shaggy looking, it seemed like the perfect length to get in his eyes. He was wearing a white t-shirt, it fit firmly against his broad shoulders. He'd  paired it with some grey sweat shorts. Lily had paused for a second to breathe in the sight.

Every atom that made up her body begged for his touch. For his tenderness. So she pressed her body to his much more solid one, hugging him from behind as best she could with her small frame.

"Good morning." Lily mumbled croakily.

Lily could feel Coens muscles tense.
"Good morning." He answered as he pushed the pan off the element.

He turned around and before Lily could blink, he had her cornered. She was pushed up against the other side of the counter, Coen had done it with a simple flick of his wrist. He looked down at her messy waves and flushed cheeks with a smile. His hands crept under the shirt of his she wore. He made his way up her stomach and kneaded her supple breasts with his rough, warm hands. He pressed and rolled her hard nipple between his thumb and pointer finger. He knew she loved it.

She proved Coen was right when she let out a soft whimper. Coens lips were on her cheek, then her lips, then down to her jaw. When he got to her neck she moaned deeply.

'Fuck, that feels so good.' She thought.

Coens lips trailed along her bare skin softly. Then he seemed to become gradually more rough. He started out with gentle kisses and then she felt his tongue flicking against the her neck. He sucked the skin and rolled it softly between his teeth, he was marking her and she could feel it. She adored every second. He had one hand grasping her hair, pulling her head back for better access.

Lily's arms were all over Coen. Her hands searched for any skin to skin contact they could find. She lifted his shirt and explored his beautifully crafted muscles. She felt every line, crook and crevice. She pulled him closer and wrapped one of her legs around his waist loosely.

Coen scooped her up by her waist and sat her onto the countertop. One hand stayed playing with her nipples, while the other made it's way down to her panties. His fingers pressed softly over the top of them. He used a whisper touch to draw patterns over her core. It drove Lily insane.

She wanted him inside her. Now.

She moaned softly against Coens lips.
"Please?"

Coen loved to hear his baby beg.
"Please what, sweetheart? Tell me what you want."

"I want you to touch me."

Coen smirked. "I am touching you. How would you like me to touch you?"

Lily whimpered. His thumb was circling her sweetest spot.
"I..I want your fingers inside me..."

"Oh, good girl." Coen cooed in her ear.

He dragged her panties off down her thighs. Lily gripped tightly onto his back. Coen supported her with one arm, standing between her open legs. He teased her damp opening with his thumb, rubbing gently in up and down motions.

"Fuck!" Lily couldn't keep it in. She felt like she was on cloud nine. She stared at his muscular physique. It only made her wetter, more desperate. His shirt was still hitched up in the front, his abs on display for her. His chest had began to glisten with a light coat of sweat.

Lily heard some faint footsteps. Blaine.

A second pair of hands came onto Lilys skin from behind, before she had any time to think.

"Blaine." She moaned, through her bliss.

"Mmmm, it's me." He answered.

Blaine had pulled himself up onto the countertop, behind Lily. He had began to feel all over her upper half. He dragged his nails over her skin and started to massage her breasts--a similar way to what Coen had been doing. He pulled on her nipples much more sharply. Lily let out a gasp in response. She loved a little pain mixed in with the pleasure.

Coen was still busy on her lower half--Lily was in complete heaven. So many hands were on her skin, pleasuring her in all kinds of different ways but at the same time. Coens pointer finger began to circle Lilys wet opening. The sounds it made were proof of how ready she was. She was almost lying down now, Blaine had a perfect view of her face. Eyes fluttered shut, cheeks flushed. He gripped her hair and tugged hard.

Coen pushed his pointer finger into her core. Lily couldn't concentrate on any one thing--she felt sensations from all over her body...

"Mmm, you're so wet for me, baby..."

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay all of you guys that thought 'saturated opening' was funny in the comments, here you go ya f*ckers. 😂

I've recrafted this part--don't be too hard on me because this entire thing is still a work in progress, nothing is permanent/final. I'll be going back and doing lots more recrafting in the future. This is a rush job but I just want people to enjoy it!

Go on, tell me your thoughts 🤔 nicely please!

- Lily