I'm Dead

Xavier's POV

"No, don't do that..." I try to stop him but it's too late. He rubs the napkin on the ice cream stain, smearing it even more. He pulls it away and looks down at his shirt only to look at it in horror. I close my eyes, shit what am I meant to do now? I sigh and stand up. "Come on, we need to get back. You're mum will get worried." I hold out my hand for him to which he happily takes. Okay, I'm just overreacting, I doubt she'll be that mad. It's just a stain but we're not exactly on good terms. Ugh, I help Daxton into the passenger seat before hopping in the drivers seat and driving off towards my penthouse.

I try not to panic as we step into the elevator. What the hell is wrong with me?? Why am I so scared of her? I didn't do anything wrong. Jeez. Daxton turns to me. "What mood was mummy in before she went to sleep?" He questions sitting down on the elevator floor, I tap his shoulder. "Don't sit on the floor, here I'll pick you up bud." I offer and lift him up in my arms, he rests his head on my shoulder. "And to answer your question, she looked worn out and tired." I whisper as not to startle him. "Why is she sleeping at your place?" He questions once again, I chuckle and look at him. "You ask a lot of questions and I think it's best if your mother told you that." I ruffle his hair with my free hand. He nods just as the elevator doors open. I make my way inside and into my room, I place Daxton back onto his feet.

Alessandra comes out of the bathroom and freezes, we both look at each other and gulp. I'm so dead.

Alessandra's POV

I step out of the massive en suite bathroom, I freeze. Xavier was holding Daxton's hand which means they must have gotten along fine, I nearly smile. Nearly. That is until I notice a massive stain on Daxton's WHITE shirt. I decide to have a little bit of fun. I put on my best angriest face that I can muster up and glare at the two of them. I watch them look at each other and visibly gulp. "How on earth did you get that massive stain, hmm?" I question sounding deadly calm, Dax looks down at his feet. "Uh....We....uh had ice cream?" He make is sound like a question, my glare hardens. "And why were you having ice cream, you know you're not allowed it." I place my hands on my hips. "He got it for me." Dax points at Xavier, I raise my eyebrows at him. "He lied and said you let him have some!" He shouts pointing right back at Dax. Oh gosh, I'm stuck with two children. I roll my eyes.

"Do YOU have any idea how tough it is to get ice cream stains out of white shirts?!?" I shout making Xavier flinch, he shakes his head. "Exactly, you should have called and asked me whether Dax was telling the truth." Xavier nods and scratches the back of his neck, I glance at Dax to see that he has a smug grin on his face. I turn to face Dax making him wipe that smile off of his face. "And YOU mister. You should know better than to lie. Have I not told you that lying is bad no matter how small the lie?" He looks back down in shame, Xavier looks at him too. Dax looks at me and I wink at him when Xavier isn't looking. Daxton eases up a little, knowing that I'm not actually mad.

I watch Xavier's guilty face. "You're right, I should have called and asked. And for that I am sorry." He apologises sincerely catching me by surprise. I blink a few times, just staring at him before bursting into laughter. Dax soon follows suite. Xavier watches us confused. "Why are you two laughing?" He questions, I shake my head. "Did you really think that I was mad?" I question in between laughs, he nods and I shake my head again. "I wasn't." He playfully glares at me and Dax. "Oh really, well then I'm gonna have to get some payback aren't I?" He states making his way towards me. I back away with my arms in front of me. "No." I say shaking my head, he nods and continues to approach me. I turn around and jump onto the bed, running to the other side. I run around the room with Xavier following me. I notice that Daxton has now curled up on the chair in the room and is watching us in amusement.

"I'm gonna get you Alessandra!" He shouts making me run faster in circles before an arm snakes around my waist. He throws me on the bed, his hands tickling me around my rib cage. Uncontrollable laughter leaves my mouth, I swat at his hands to try and get him to stop but to no avail. I hear Dax giggle, Xavier stops and turns around. I take a large gulp of air and watch as Xavier slowly stalks over to Dax. "You're not getting away either." He threatens lifting Dax over his head before bringing him onto the bed and starts to tickle him. I watch Xavier interact with Dax, a huge smile on my face.