The beginning part 2

Harry had sat there staring at the darkness that covered him like a blanket he knew that's where the shadow people lied "Why do you guys even need me, I'm a freak" he said and looked down as a shadow had appeared before him, "Don't say such words master" the shadow stroked Harry's cheek and gazed down at the tiny man,  "Master? " Harry asked,  "When you came into your inheritance, the darkness has watched over you, not a single light has peered in your soul,  your beautifulness remained even after your scars faded and became a part of you." The shadow said,  "That's because scars were the only thing I could ever call mine without anyone taking it away, it hurts! It's hurts to know that the light betrayed me,  always begging and pleading for the light to take me away, but in the end... I was being used, so I accepted the darkness because I knew the darkness would never betray me, that darkness was the only friend I've had, it didn't hurt me, it never lied, it never left me, the darkness was always there hiding me from what lies within the dark." He said and let out a sob as tears began trailing down his rosey cheeks and and dripping,  "What is your name anyways? " He asked as the shadow began wiping away his tears, "Adrian" The shadow replied. Harry looked up into the shadows red eyes "Thank you Adrian, can you stay with me for the night, I mean, " He blushed, "Until I fall asleep?" He asked, "Of course my king" Harry had smiled and laid down onto the mattress, he wished Sirius was still here this place smelt like him,  every since he died, it has honestly been horrible, 'Well at least the old bat has shut up ever since she saw me enter with shadows swarming me' he thought and began feeling tired by every passing second before he finally closed his eyes and fell asleep,  he felt protected. He smiled softly and fell asleep.
~Meanwhile~
"What do you mean Harry Potter isn't there!?  WHERE IS MY WEAPON! " Albus had thrown Fawkes cage across the room,  "We don't even know what creature Inheritance Potter has went through!?  We don't even know what creature he is currently!  He could be more powerful, if we don't find him we will lose this war! " he shouted at the order members.  Severus sat there feeling sick, this was the first time he had heard Dumbledore say such things,  it seemed like all of them but him was use to talking about this, 'How dare this old fool, I trusted him to protect Potter! ' He thought,  but Sickening twist went to his stomach, 'I promised to protect him,  and here I was judging him because his father,  I should have seen Lily more in him,  he never acted like his father, but more like Lily' he got up and left the meeting,  he had to tell his lord what he found out.

Harry had awoken in the morning, he had taken it up by himself, that he would learn dark arts along with the shadows, some of the shadows had token it up themselves to teach him since some of them made dark books that no one has yet found,  "Harry I would like to teach you as well. " The shadow of Salazar Slytherin stood in front of Harry and smiled,  "I-It would be an honour to be taught by you lord Slytherin" Harry didn't know if he should be fanboying or fangirling but he was sure they were the same but remained calm In front of Salazar, " No Harry it would be my honour to meet a wizard more powerful than Merlin himself, I'm sure i'll be in a surprise while training you. " Salazar smiling, "we'll begin this afternoon after reading of course." He continued smiling, Harry nodded and turned red as his wings came out from hiding due to him being embarrassed, his wings wrapped around himself to hide his embarrassment.