Dumbledore

((welp this is going pretty horrible, I hope you guys enjoy this fanfic, please leave a review, and I made any mistakes tell me, and if you guys also have suggestions, that'll be good))

Albus looked across towards Harry, he had to find a way to convince him, maybe he'll play nice for now until he could get the other to join him, he looked down his eyes trailing over Harry's body, ' I'm not going to lie but he has a nice body ' He thought and looked away as he felt Harry looking towards him, the fact he couldn't get anywhere near Harry right now was hard Tom had him in between his hands right now, always with him, holding him, he sighed angrily and sucked on a lemon drop, he stood up and walked towards Harry as soon as Tom stood up and left, " Good evening Harry, fine wheather, we're having." He said and continued smiling, Harry looked up, "Oh, hello professor Dumbledore, and it is a beautiful day, the sound of nature singing is beautiful." He said making Dumbledore shock, "Of course it is my boy, nature is beautiful, but it can also be dark and dangerous." Dumbledore said.
Harry looked up at the man if he was crazy and looked down at his hands, "But sir, thats what beauty is, it's dangerous, it brings pain to those around, and some people want to be beautiful to obtain that power, but we are all ordinary, just the same." He said
'Except me.' Dumbledore thought and continued smiling, "Harry, look around, all these students and staffs are not the same, their personalities, difference." He said he didn't know if it sounded correct or not, he was pretty sure it was confusing, cause it even was for him, 'Harry is a dangerous person, the fact he's also beautiful, I feel like he's trying to tell me something.' he thought, "But as I said, we all have a dark and light side, and I believe that you should join me in my cause and battle the dark side." He said smiling.
Harry looked up at him with cold eyes, "That sounds okay." He said wanting to convince Dumbledore that he was supporting him, he badly wanted to AK the man right now, 'He's lucky that he closed off his mind, if I find out what he's thinking, I will literally kick his arse.' he thought and gave a small smile towards him, "Is that all professor?" He asked.
"Yes it is my boy." Dumbledore said and walked away his plan was working, he had to inform him lover, he quickly apparated as soon as he entered his office, he was thankful he didn't have any classes until 2 hours from now, "Grindelwald!" He panted out as he sprinted towards him and stopped, "We have Harry," he heaved and took in deep breaths before returning to normal, what a run, "he thinks that he's joining our cause for the light side." He said and smiled.
"Good work, but we may have to keep an eye on him, we still don't know much about him, and all we know is that he could be trying to kill me." Grindelwald said annoyed at his lover.
"Yes, but we still have a powerful weapon, I'm sure us together can get rid of him" Dumbledore said seductively and climbed on his lovers lap.
Grindelwald looked up and smirked leaning in close and kissing his lover, hearing his delicious moans was savoring but he didn't feel horny right now, "I want more information on him than you'll get your reward." He growled out and shoved him off.
Dumbledore fell to the ground and looked up nodding, "Of course, I'm sure he thinks I'm his friend." He said and got up and bowed before leaving back to Hogwarts, 'Damn that brat! How dare he take away my lovers attention from me!' He let out a sigh forgetting about his occlumency for a second, as soon as he saw Harry he forced them back up, 'Maybe I should use Legilimency on him' He thought.
Harry looked up, "good evening professor Dumbledore." He gave a small smile and waved and walked pass by him quickly to avoid him.
"Harry!" Dumbledore called out and watched as the boy stopped, "Yes professor?" He heard, "Since you joined out cause I wanted to tell you that we have an order meeting on Saturday, I'll be giving you a portkey when the time comes." He said and watched as the boy nodded and leave quickly.
Harry didn't even want to look back he felt disgusted as it is! 'What a freaking weirdo, sometimes I feel like he could be a pedophile with those looks.' he thought and let out a sob as soon as he saw Tom, he tackled him and nuzzled his face into his chest, "What's wrong?" He heard his mate ask, "I don't think I can handle it, he's too annoying." He said.
"Is this about Dumbledore?" Tom asked and saw his mate nod, he let out a sigh and wrapped his arms around his lover, "it's going to be fine, I'm your back up" he said as he watched Harry get all happy and smother him in kisses, 'uh... Disgusting, I hate it when he smothers me in kisses' He thought still not use to getting love.