what have I done

Harry looked down in tears  he knew that Tom was to confront him soon and he would have to reveal the truth about him, about everything. It was only a matter of time before Tom would reappear and do something, yell at him or something he was getting frustrated.

He made his way to the females bathroom and went towards the entrance of the bathroom before stopping he heard moaning Myrtle cry, "it's obviously occupied, I'm sure theres another enterance" he said and turned away as he walked back to the common room seeing Tom.

"Where were you?" He heard from Tom

"i was heading towards the bathroom" he said and looked up at Tom meeting his eyes "why didn't you tell me Harry" he heard, he sniffed and looked down as tears came to him again "I'd rather you find out by eaves dropping instead of me confronting you, cause I felt so scared and insecure!" Harry shouted and sobbed, he gasped as he felt Toms arms wrap around him, "I'll never leave you, you are my lover Harry" he choked back a sob and clung to his mate crying.

"I'm so sorry Tom please forgive me, I'll never lie to you again!" Harry cried as Tom looked away "I know, I know" Tom replied and patted his head "I love you Harry Salazar, but you never really told me your real name" Tom said, Harry blushed and looked up shyly "I'm sure you wont be able to see my mom or dad when you graduate but they will be coming to Hogwarts, My name is Harry P-" he was cut off as an owl landed on the desk, he went over and checked the letter to make sure there were no charms on it, he opened it and began reading.
' To the dearest of my Darkness,
Your raven hair fills me with delight, for the darkness inside is pure as your raven hair, my life green like you Avada Kedevra eyes which is my favorite curse to afflict on people, and I know you'll do so well to meet me one day and become mi-'
Harry  stopped reading it a long with Tom as Harry looked at the letter annoyed and burned it in his hands letting the ash fall from his hands "Well that was annoying" Harry said and Tom nodded

"Yeah I use to get those all the time, I think I still do I just don't check it" Tom said as Harry snapped his head towards his lover and glared "excuse me?" Harry asked and Tom looked over at him

"What?" Tom asked

"Nothing, nothing" he said and looked at the male 'Ill be stalking you from now on' he thought and smiled

"Anyways don't you think that you should eat some?" Tom said and grabbed a dark chocolate and spit it out and gagged "someone laced it with a bloody POTION! WHO IS THIS FROM!?" Tom yelled and grabbed the note and saw Myrtle's name and hissed.

Meanwhile, Harry was looking at the chocolates like a pyschopath 'how dare someone try to love potion my mate!' he shouted and noticed the name and stared in wide eyes "I'll be back" he said and snuck out of their room and made his way to the first floor and heard the crying again, his eyes glowed with hatred and the shadows covered him entirely so no one saw his form, except his glowing eyes.

"Boo hoo" moaning Myrtle cried before she heard footsteps and snapped her head up and let out a scream as a green light was shot at her, the last thing she saw was glowing eyes and died quickly.

"It's too bad it wasn't the Basilisk cause she would have wished for that more" he said as he merged into the shadows as if a deep puddle was underneath him and was whisked back to the room and appeared behind his mate that was still clearing out the love potion from his system and went down to eat dinner with Harry.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Dumbledore had rushed to the seen and saw his beloved student on the ground and looked down im disappointment as others mourned for her death, 'it seems my plan is working, Tom Riddle is becoming the Dark Lord' Dumbledore thought as his eyes sparkled he turned away and made his way the main hall "I'm sorry to say but a beloved student was murdered in the first bathroom floor and will be haunted" Dumbledore said to his students who gasped.

Tom looked over at Harry and glared while Harry was looking back at him innocently and hummed "Yes?" He asked and smiled cutely "we'll talk about this later." Tom said.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_--_-__-_-
*Behind the scenes*
Tom: Thats how moaning Myrtle really died *he said*

Harry: what was that honey? *He said innocently*

Tom: *he shook his head* nothing baby maybe the fans should decide what kink you have.