((warning)) The wrath of Harry

((Warning ahead, we can all say it's going to happen between them. 😂 Hope you guys enjoy))

Harry had been annoyed with Tom, he still couldn't believe that bitch had the audacity to touch what wasn't hers! He seethed in anger, "Harry?" He heard Tom ask, he turned sharply towards him, "Yes honey?" He asked.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine! What makes you think that im not?" He said as he was cutting a tomato into pieces, "well I don't know maybe the fact that you're cooking? I've never seen you cook, and if you're cooking something is wrong with you, thats what muggles do" Tom said annoyed, "Well I am still angry with the fact you left your gaurd dow-"
"This again! I let my gaurd down because you're always behind me and jumping on me that when I have my gaurd up, I get worried that I might hurt you" Tom said as he looked down in frustration.
"I'm sorry I never knew that you felt that way." Said Harry who left the cutting board and turned off the muggle stove and walked over to him and caressed Tom's cheek, "So do you forgive me?" Tom asked and gave a rare smiled before it fell. Harry smiled and tilted his head, "That was a nice excuse but you should try better than to fool me Tommy." He trailed his hand to Tom's chest and sent him flying to the wall over their bed. Tom fell onto the bed and groaned passing out. Tom later awoke and let out a groan trying to move only to find himself cuffed, "Harry!?" He gasped as he saw a very naked Harry sitting on his stomach.
"Yes it's me and I think it's time you learned who you belong to, saying you were off gaurd because of me I bet you wanted her to imperio you" Harry hissed and smiled he trailed his hands down Tom's chest and leaned forward sucking on Tom's neck, "I'll make you remember that you are mine for tonight" he said and bit onto his neck and moaned at the taste of Tom's blood against his tongue.
Tom arched his back letting out a groan, "I swear its the truth!" Tom yelled out, "Shhh... We all know its a lie" Harry said and groped the males cock, he enjoyed Tom's whimpering it made him feel strong, he stroked Tom's cock and let out a croon forgetting that Tom didn't know what animagus he was which would only make Tom question it later, "Look at how hard you are for me" Harry said as he backed up a little and looked at Tom's hard 11.5 inch cock, "Do you think this would fit in my mouth?" Harry asked, he wanted to have a taste of his mate, 'Oh glerb this is so lewd.' Harry thought and stuck out his tongue licking the tip he let out a moan at the sweet and bitterness of Tom's juices, "I guess you are bittersweet" he said to his mate and took the head of his mates cock in his mouth.
Tom let out a yelp as he watched his lover swallow the tip of his cock, he tried to mask his expression, but the over dying pleasure he felt was making him feel weak, "H-Harry" he groaned out wanting the shove his cock down his lovers throat, it felt good.
Harry continued to moan as he swallowed Toms whole cock he pulled back and began bobbing his head back and forth onto his cock, he had made sure to use the gag reflex charm that the twins had taught him, he pulled away with a pop and got on top of Tom and slammed his ass down onto Tom's large cock letting out a scream of pleasure, "Fuck!" He heard Tom curse and smirked he began riding the other, "Your cock feels so good inside me Tom" he moaned out and continued he arched his back, he hoped he was giving Tom a show, which he probably was I mean look at him, he was acting like a cock slut already when this was his first time.
Harry blushed and let out mewls of pleasure as he continued thrusting, "O-oh! Oh glerb! Tom! Tom! Tom!" He chanted his mates names and slammed down harder "C-cumming!!!" Harry screamed as he cummed.
Tom groaned at the sudden tightness surrounding his cock and cummed as well filling his mate with his seed, he panted heavily, "Fuck that was something," Tom said and looked up, "am I done now" he asked.
"Nope" Said Harry who smiled, 'thank you Salazar to remind me on the whatever spell to keep me from getting pregnant in the mean time' Harry thought as he continued to smile "I'm going to continue to ride you till morning" he said holding up energy potions.
"Wait, you can't do this to me! I have a test in the morning!" Tom shouted in fear, "Please I was telling the truth!" Tom shouted, but Harry did in fact know it was the truth he just couldn't help but call the other one a liar, it was going to be a long night.
__________________________
*Behind the scenes*
Tom: "guys I think Harry broke my dick, sorry guys if you wanted some" He said panting as he looked dead and dried up piece of meat hanging from the side of the bed.

Harry: "It was worth it" he said and winked.
*Cut!!!!*
Salazar: *in the background taking pictures for memories or blackmail*