How long it took Creepypasta to come out of their feral states

(Note- feral states refer to another headcannon I've got, one that's in my other headcannon book. I'd recommend you read all three (or was it four) of them before reading this one, as this headcannon(s) will make next to no sense otherwise.)

Jeff- Surprisingly, Jeff came out of his feral state rather quickly once brought to the mansion. Nobody really knows why, but a few think that it may have been because he was around other humans, but others disprove this theory by saying that EJ and several others were around humans as well, and it took them MUCH longer to come out of their feral states than Jeff did. At any rate, everyone had to lock their doors and windows while he was still adjusting, just so he wouldn't permanently put them to sleep.

Eyeless Jack- It was a bit of a surprise to everyone, but it took forever for EJ to come out of his feral state. During this time, everyone had to lock their doors and windows at night so E-Jack wouldn't steal their organs. He was also prone to randomly attacking people at miscellaneous times of day, and was a bit of a recluse.

BEN Drowned- BEN also took forever to come out of his feral state. During this time, Slender had to ban electronics because BEN kept making them glitch out, and it was honestly becoming a bit of a hazard. He also kept trying to leap into the internet, so he was restrained 24/7 to ensure he could not escape.

Laughing Jack- L-Jack's feral state wasn't that strong to begin with, nor did it take him very long to come out of it. Everyone was very careful not to eat any candies they found lying around while he was still adjusting to being non-feral though.

Sally- Sally's feral state is the most terrifying thing in the world, and it also took her forever to work her way out of it. She'd come up to random pasta and ask them if they wanted to play with her. If they said no, she'd get angry and attack them. If they said yes, the most terrifying game of hide and seek would begin. She was always the seeker, and the pasta always the hider. The pasta had till the count of ten to hide, and if she found them... it wasn't pretty.

Toby- Toby's feral state wasn't very strong either, nor did it take him very long to make his way out of it, though his tourettes and bipolar did become more prominent during this time. He also had the nasty habit of lighting almost everything on fire. It got so bad Slendy had to assign someone to 'guard' him at all times to ensure he didn't burn something- or someone- important.

Masky- His feral state was so nonexistant, almost nobody noticed when he got out of it. He was admittedly a bit more introverted though.

Hoodie- Almost the exact same deal as Masky.