the prettiest little thing. +

CREDIT TO NARRYNUDES ON TUMBLR. SMUT AHEAD (!!)

Before he even says anything, his eyes are on me. Not on my face, but my exposed, naked body. I can feel his stare across my chest and to my most private area of all, only covered in thin, black fabric. He smiles, and walks further into the large room with a clipboard and a pen.
"Hello, I'm Harry," he offers a warm smile with straight, white teeth. He's attractive, to say the least, and has this charming look in his pale, green eyes.
"Hi, I-I'm Niall," I stutter, and only accept the speech impediment because of the current situation I'm in. I've gotten a few physical exams before, but switching to a new doctor with a new routine is actually nerve-wracking, considering this Dr. Styles prefers his patients practically naked the entire exam.
"How are you, darling?" He's now stood in front of me, beside him his little desk with wheels, on which he places his clipboard.
"I'm good," I try a small, shy smile.
"Great, so, since you're a new patient then you'll probably notice that I do things a little differently. Nothing too dramatic, though." He goes again, with that warm and seemingly flirtatious smile. At least I'd think that if someone my age had been smiling like that at me, so why not someone his age? And I wonder, how old is he?
"First off, I'll ask you a few questions and then we can get right into the good stuff," he says, finishing with a wink. To be honest, it startles me somewhat, but I do my best not to show it.
"How old are you?"
"I'm fifteen."
"Yeah? You do look rather small; got those protruding hip bones," he just feels the need to let his fingers lightly brush over my hip bone, peaking out from under my black boxer briefs. And my mind somewhat freezes up, and I can't tell if that's inappropriate or not. I don't say anything.
"I was pretty small at your age too, but I'm thirty-two now. I've grown in to myself," he chuckles. Thirty-two? He is way too hot to be that old! But, that's not that old, is it?
"Do you exercise regularly?"
"Does P.E. count?" I chuckle.
"I think that's moderate activity," he replies, writing it down on his clipboard.
"Do you smoke and or drink alcohol?"
"No."
"Do your parents?"
"No."
He continues writing stuff down on his clipboard.
"Any mental health issues? Depression?"
"No, none of that."
"Do you know of anything that runs in the family?" He asks, and just then I started to wonder how long this is going to take. How long will I be sitting here in just my boxers, awkwardly answering questions?
"Heart disease; stuff like that."
"Okay, that's all for right now. I will be asking some questions about your body while I'm doing the exam," he informs me while going to get gloves. I watch him walk to the counter, and get I really got a good look at his body.
Harry is long and tall, with broad shoulders and large hands and feet. He wears a tight, navy blue button up, tucked into khakis with a brown, leather belt. He has a great body, not even going to lie. And somehow that only makes me even more nervous for the following parts of the exam. He turns around, and I see his fluffy brown hair that sticks straight up in a quiff. It looks perfectly tousled and wind blown.
He does the basic hearing test on me, an eyesight test, and he checks my throat, to which he pats me on the back and put his tools away. He walks back over to me and places his clipboard, yet again, on the small, moveable table. He gets out his stethoscope and listens for my heartbeat, and I felt the cold metal all over my chest. "Lay down for me, baby," he says, one hand on my shoulder and one on my leg, gently pushing me down. My brain scrambles and I try to grasp the fact that he called me baby, and I feel something tingle inside of me.
His hands roam all over me, pushing, pressing and kneading into my flesh to feel around for anything wrong. With two hands, he grabs my knee and the top of my shin and moves my leg in a bunch of directions. Even though it isn't a very sexual thing, just the position I'm in, looking up at him all concentrated and biting his lip, does something to me.
I hope and pray that I won't grow an erection at the helpless thoughts of him touching my body. And I try to not think about it, but the further we go into the exam, the more he touches me in certain places.
"Are you sexually active right now?" Harry prepares his pen to write.
"No," I say kind of awkwardly, because I'm still laying down.
"Have you ever had sex?"
"No, I haven't." I might have just made this up in my head, but he doesn't write anything down.
Harry places his clipboard down and places his hand on my thigh, smirking. "Now for the fun part," he chuckles. "Can you stand for me, baby?" There he goes again with that stupid nickname that makes me get all flushed.
I sit up and hop off the exam bed, waiting for further instruction. "Let's just take these off," he hooks his fingers under the waistband of my boxers, and I'm about to do it myself, but he goes ahead and pulls them off without hesitation. I think it's a little odd that he's undressing me, and unwilling to let me do it myself. I step out of my boxers, now completely and utterly bare. "Now, sit back down," his hand caresses my ribcage, and the comfort level of all this is quickly dropping.
"Perfect size," he exclaims, staring at my bare cock, not fully limp but not hard enough to say I have an erection. It's still embarrassing though, feeling his eyes burn through my skin. "You have a good amount of hair growth," his hands push my thighs further apart, only to expose me even more. And they don't move, his hands stay there as he studies my privates. "Everything looks pretty good, let's just see how it feels," he jokes, but it sounds so wrong. My cock twitches at that statement, and I'm suddenly genuinely concerned if I'll make it to the end of this appointment.
He stares at me for a moment once he walks back over to me, fixing his latex gloves on his lengthy hands. And then he grabs my cock. I make a small little gasping noise, to which he looks up at me and then immediately back down.
"Do you masturbate?" He asks and I'm startled.
"U-um, sometimes, y-yeah," I gulp nervously.
He makes eye contact with me again and speaks with a low, raspy voice, "That's good for a boy your age." It's hard to describe exactly what he's doing, because he's not giving me a hand job but he is, in a way, massaging my genitalia. It just looks like he's feeling around. "Would you say you're generally very sensitive?" Is that question necessary?
"Y-yeah, I'm sensitive," I reply, watching the way he strokes my cock. I shift uncomfortably, hoping he'll see how uncomfortable I am and move on.
"Alright, slowly turn your head both ways," he instructs.
I do so, feeling one of his hands cup my balls and the other firmly but gently hold my penis. "Now cough for me, sweetie," he adds. I obey, and cough away from his face. I feel him squeeze me a little bit firmer as I do so, and I can't help the soft moan that escapes my lips after I cough. My cock twitches, as it grows in size and gradually becomes harder. We both look at each other and then I awkwardly look away, and he writes something down again. There's no denying now that I've become almost fully hard, and there's still more to go.
"Stand up, again," he orders, and I follow his command. And ever so gently, he spins me around and places his hand on my lower back. "Bend over," he whispers softly. I rest my elbows on the cushioned exam table before me, putting my bum on full access now. His hands falls down my side and over the edge of my arse. He won't stop touching me when it's not necessary, but I can't say it bothers me enough to speak up.
"According to your previous records you haven't had this done before, but I am going to have to put my fingers inside of you." My eyes widen. "It doesn't feel bad at all though, if you relax, it can actually feel pretty good," he says, and I look back to see him lubing up his gloved finger. He's thrown one glove away, and that bare hand soon comes up to hold my hip. He rubs over my rim, and I gasp at the sensation. "Relax, baby," he coaxes me while rubbing his bare hand over my side. I take a deep breath, and as soon as I'm done, his finger pushes inside.
It does feel a little weird at first, and I think it's only going to take a minute or less. He wiggles his finger around for the first minute, occasionally bringing it almost out and pushing back in. He does everything so carefully slow, it's hard to identify as inappropriate. "I think I need to use two fingers," he slips in another one with barely a warning, and my spine arches into the touch. It's a little uncomfortable but still quite pleasurable. He uses his uncovered forefinger to traces up and down my spine, sighing softly. I can't constrict the soft whimpers that slip past my lips, and it seems to encourage him.
His fingers find my sensitive spot and he massages it, making me let out a small, pitiful whine. "Found your prostate," he tells me, rubbing his fingers over the spot. "Nice and soft," he whispers, his mouth suddenly close to my ear. And the entire front of his body presses into my backside, his fingers still inside me. I feel something coil inside of me and that familiar feeling starts to come over me.
"Harry, I-I think I'm g-gonna," I stutter, and I already know it's too late.
"Think you're gonna what, baby," and with that, he curls his fingers into my prostate, and I cum all over the exam table. I cum in hot spurts of white, with short whimpers and gasps. His fingers remain inside of me as my ass clenches around his two fingers.
Harry pulls his fingers out of me once I've finished, throwing is glove away. I stay bent over for a few moments in order to cool down, before standing up and turning around. I sit up on the table, catching my breath and I look down to see a few streams of my cum. I can't believe that just happened.
He comes back over to me with some wet wipes, cleaning up the mess on the table before gently grabbing my softening cock and wiping off the remnants of cum. I'm really sensitive now, so I gasp and shift under his touch. He throws those wipes away and walks back over to me, his hands on top of my thighs.
"I think I'll make you a checkup for next week... You were having some issues with your back," he smirks and then winks at me. I gulp and nod my head once. He bites his bottom lip and his eyes drop to mine. "You're way too tempting," he moans.
"Do you do this with all your patients?" I ask with a small, shy voice. He lets his bottom lip go.
"Only you; you're special," he smiles, his face extremely close to my own.
"Why?"
"You're just the prettiest little thing," he says. "I hope you enjoyed it... Did you?"
I look down, shying away from the awkward question before nodding hesitantly, and it's not a lie. Harry is insanely attractive and although he invaded my privacy, he made me feel amazing. "So pretty," he whispers before pressing his lips to mine, bringing his hand up to cup my jaw. He moves his lips against mine and I don't even think about kissing back, I just do. We kiss deeply for a long moment before he leans back and lets his hands fall down to my neck.
"After you get dressed you can head out to the front desk. I'll see you next week, pretty baby," he kisses me one last time and walks towards the door, smiling at me then walking out.
See you next week