he completes me.

CREDITS TO MALIKSTONE. FLUFF AHEAD (!!)

Niall's been in college for three months. When Niall moved to America for school, he really didn't expect to make three best friends. Now that he thinks about it, he probably should have, they call them Fraternity Brothers for a reason. But he just assumed he'd make some friends and hangout with one of them more than the others, but not this. Now that he's met them, gotten close to them, he can't imagine moving back to Ireland and leaving them, only seeing them maybe a few times a year.

And yeah, he wants to go home and see his family, but they feel like his family too. So he's thinking about staying when he's graduated.

It maybe helps a bit that now he's only an hour away from Harry.

Beautiful, silly, caring, perfect Harry.

He'd met Harry online two years ago, through a mutual friend. He was over when Sean was Skyping with Harry, and Niall couldn't get over how gorgeous the boy was. Sean told them he thought they'd be good friends, so Harry gave Niall his number and they had texted every day since.

A year after getting to know the boy, Niall couldn't help the fluttering in his stomach or the thumping of his heart when he so much as got a text from Harry, and told him during one of their many late night phone calls that he had feelings for him. Harry giggled brightly and told Niall he felt the same.

They've considered themselves 'boyfriends' ever since, even though they had never met. They said 'I love you' for the first time during a Skype call 5 months later (Niall said it first) and were constantly texting whenever they could. Niall's never even taken a second glance (or a first, really) at anyone else since then.

It was a weird pair since they were so different. Niall was loud, outgoing and played sports. He made dirty jokes constantly, called his friends names (jokingly of course, he wasn't a dick) and loved to play fight. He liked burping, rap music, and often made a fool of himself in public doing stupid dares from his friends.

Harry was shy, he liked meeting new people, but took a little while to warm up to a lot of them. He was quiet, giggly and always looked wide eyed and innocent. He liked helping people, once in a while he volunteered at an elderly home. He liked acoustic soft music or happy pop songs, and wasn't one to draw attention to himself, other than when he wore his flower crowns.

But despite their obvious difference, the two boys got along great. Niall was easily softened by Harry, absolutely adoring when it came to the curly haired boy. He believed the sun shined out Harrys ass, and in his eyes, Harry could do no wrong.

- x -

Niall grinned down at the picture Harry sent him. They sent each other pictures almost every day, so Harry could show him his new flower crown, something he had gotten into during the summer, and he always demanded Niall sent one back in return.

Today, the flowers were pink purple and yellow, and they sat perfectly on top of Harry's pretty curls, which have tamed more in to waves since they had met.

"What're you smiling at, Nialler?" Louis questioned.

Niall looked up at Louis where he was placed on one of Zayns knee's and one of Liams. "I'm texting Harry." He explained.

"Oh yes, your boyfriend." Louis said, putting air quotes around 'boyfriend' and rolling his eyes.

"Louis, leave him alone." Zayn groaned.

"Zayn!" Louis imitated the same voice Zayn had used, "It's not my fault Niall has a fake boyfriend that he's trying to trick us into believing."