25

Third person's POV

"Choyeon, hey! Why are you ignoring me?" Jin asked. You are speed walking because you don't want to talk to him, now that you know they've been hiding the truth.

"Just... stay away from me." You mumbled. He grabs your hand to make you face him. He looks at you, confused.

"Tell me what's wrong, Choyeon." You averted your gaze as your sight started to blur.

Jin caresses your cheeks then wipes your tears. You bit your lip, holding his hands that's on your cheeks.

"Why did you keep it?" Jin took off his hands on your cheeks, looking down at the ground.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want you to get hurt..."

"But why am I suffering from pain now? I trusted you... But you just broke it." Jin hugs you tightly, but you didn't hug back.

"I'm really sorry... Just give us a chance. Please." You looked at him then nod.

"I forgive you... But I don't think you can still have my trust." Jin smiled sadly.

"Thank you, Choyeon. Now... Let's go find your mom." You nod then headed to your house.

You knocked several times and called your mother but there's no answer. You bit your lip then think of something else.

*Mom's not in their room. Not in the house. Not at the office. Where is she?* You thought.

"Are you sure that what your brother said was true?" Jin asked.

"I don't know. That's why I'm going to ask mom. I know she's going to tell me the truth. I mean, I'm her daughter." You uttered. Jin just nodded of what you said.

"Maybe she's at your old house. She didn't sell that because she's got a large garden there, right?" Your eyes widened then looks at Jin. You snapped your fingers then holds Jin's hand.

"You're right. Great thinking, oppa."

You and Jin started to walk out your house and get in his car. It's a half hour drive so you drifted to sleep.

"Cho-ssi... We're here." Jin woke you up causing you to open your eyes slowly then yawn.

You two got off the car and saw an abandoned house in front of you two. It's not as big as your house now but it's full of memories.

"I'm only six when my mom and my stepdad married. I didn't even have a chance to see my biological father. But it's okay, I'm contented." Jin smiled sheepishly then pats your back.

"Let's go inside." You nodded then started to search for your mother.

While you're raoming around, you saw a familiar figure, you walk closer and your guess is right. She's watering the plants. You heard her murmuring so you walk closer again.

"Honey, I did what you wished... To make our daughter happy. She has lots of friend, and that Jungkook is my favorite. I just hope they start dating, so Choyeon can be the happiest girl. She deserves it... And I don't..."

"E-Eomma...?" She turned around, shocked at your presence. You traced her tears drying on her cheeks. She wiped it away quickly then smiles.

"What are you doing here, dear?" She asked. You released a heavy sighed before responding.

"Mom, please answer my question honestly." Your mom started to look confused but she has the thought.

"Mom... Did you... Kill Taehyung's mother?" She gulped very hard, she dropped the watering can, still looking at you.

"W-Why asked some nonsense, dear?"

"Mom, please tell me the truth. I'm your daughter."

"Choyeon... You deserved the truth..." She walked closer to you then gripped your shoulders, smiling weakly.

"Yes, I killed Taehyung's mother. But I did it not because of the money Baekhyun have. I'm his first wife, but we kept our relationship because he's scared of his parents judging me. And time passed by, Baekhyun got into fixed marriage. I was so mad at him. So I bumped her car, I survived but she's dead on arrival..." I just looked at her. Disappointed.

"How could you?" Her tears starts to roll down her cheeks while covering her mouth with one hand, looking down at the ground.

"Choyeon... You... are not my daughter..."

My knees went weak. My heart skips a beat. My whole body was shaking. I want to move but my feet don't want to.

"T-Then... Who's my real parents?" You are nervous while waiting for your mother's answer.

"T... Taehyung's mother and his other man."