35

"Ah! One more soju please!" You shouted. Chowoo just stared at you while you're drinking a glass of soju in one gulp. Chowoo's cheek was resting on his palm.

"Yah, was your problem that big?" He asked. You just looked at him lazily then drank on the bottle so he immediately grabbed the bottle away from you.

"Hey! I'm not minding your business so don't mind mine! Give me the bottle!" You're about to grabbed it but Chowoo make it farther from you, stopping you by using force on his palm that's blocking your face.

"Sit down, pabo. You've already drank 4 bottles. And you're a girl." You stopped then sit down. Your tears suddenly rolled down your cheeks. You gulped very hard to stop but you failed.

"H-Here's your bottle. Now stop crying." He said in a nevous tone while putting the bottle of soju on the table. You just keep on crying.

Chowoo was embarrassed because people were looking at you and think that he made you cry. He pulled you out of the place then faced you.

"What's the problem?" He asked. You just looked at him with your swollen eyes. He sighed while scratching his nape.

"You know, I don't know how to comfort people but I'm a good listener." He added. You pulled him in a park and both of you sit on one of the benches.

It's really quiet and awkward. You wait until you sober up then speak.

"Do you know the feeling of being in love?" You asked. You gazed at him and caught him staring at you but he didn't look away.

"No. But I want to." You diverted your gaze to the playground that's infront of you.

"You're lucky you didn't have to suffer from a heartbreak, because that's just what I feel now... Can you keep a secret?" He nodded. Your lips formed a small smile.

"I'm in love with my own brother." Chowoo's eyes widened. He doesn't want to say anything because he knows you're hurt.

"I really want to bring back time when we were kids. Those times when we were close and we just play outside. Bully each other. And love each other as what we are."

You started crying again, but this time, louder. Because there's no people around at the middle of the night. Chowoo's somehow hurt, just looking at you crying because of a person you really love.

Chowoo leans to you and hugs you tightly. You hugged him back without hesitation, because you really need someone to hug you in your situation. A shoulder to lend on.

~Seoul~

"Babe?" Taehyung turned around and saw Kireum with a very revealing outfit. Taehyung rolled his eyes then looked away.

Kireum sits beside him then hugged his arm.

"Let's get married... I want us to sleep together in one bed, you know." Kireum stated in a low tone then kissed his neck.

Taehyung sway her hand then pushed her harshly so she fell on the floor. He then realized what he did so he rushed to Kireum.

"Gwaenchanha?" He asked. Kireum just stared at him then kissed him on the lips.

Taehyung wants to broke the kiss but he kissed back. He can't resist the kiss since it's too deep. Kireum unbutton his shirt while the kiss went deeper and more passionate.

"Choyeon..." Kireum broke the kiss then looked at Taehyung. His eyes widened when he didn't saw Choyeon's figure at all and he's kissing Kireum.

"Taehyung-ah... Why her? I'm always here for you. And I love you." Kireum asked then tears rolled on her cheeks. She bit her lip.

"Just... Forget of what just happened." He uttered then buttoned his shirt and walked out out of the room. Kireum wiped her tears then scoffed.

"I'll show that bitch hell of stealing Taehyung from me."