Explanation for my readers

So... I believe you deserve a proper explanation as to why I don't update as often as what I did (how long ago was it? Two years? I'm gonna go with two) two years ago. I'm year 11, I'm graduating next year and life is stressful with ATAR classes (I think that's equivalent to AP??? Idk but ATAR is the only way we can get into University easily without doing a two year university prep class), competitive dancing (that I have 4 days a week of rehearsals for currently) and working. (I'm not going to get to Korea and Japan any time soon unless I work.) (although... those places are expensive. I have more hope in going to Thailand again and going to Bambam's cafe).

I'm getting off topic rip.

As it is, I'm so stressed that I'm going to drop all but one ATAR class to go into the General course next year, otherwise I won't graduate. And what makes it worse for me is that I had a set goal in life, I wanted to be a teacher and write a novel on the side whilst teaching and eventually publish it, but of course, social anxiety decided to destroy that dream and I'm so torn because I don't know what I want to do that and probably the only thing of that dream that has any chance of happening is publishing my novel, a trilogy called The Miari Chronicles.

And it doesn't help me that I have my mother constantly telling me 'Your liking of Kpop is bordering on an obsession. You need to stop unless you want to be working at Mcdonalds for the rest of your life' and I know it's an obsession but saying that to me when she doesn't even know what will happen in my future is uncalled for, so of course, this hurt me and brought my already low self esteem down further. 

My poINT IS, I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME TO WRITE AND IM STRESSEF IN LIFE AMD I HATE IT AND WANT TO DIE BUT WHY DIE WHEN YOU CAN SEE ATTRACTIVE KPOP IDOLS IN REAL LIFE (STILL SOBBING OVER THE BTS CONCERT AND ITS BEEN OVER TWO WEEKS NOW) BUT ANYWAY I DONT HAVE MUCH INTEREST IN THIS FANDOM ANYMORE??? IDK LIKE I STILL LOVE THE BOOKS AND I STILL READ THEM OCCASIONALLY BUT I'M LACKING IDEAS AND THE TIME TO WRITE THESE. AND ALSO ANIME AND KPOP HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE, IF YOU CANT TELL FROM MY PAST CHAPTERS. AND THEN I HAVE LIKE 5 KDRAMAS I NEED TO WATCH AND AN ENTIRE TV SERIES BY LIKE THIS FRIDAY??? IDK WHENS THE LAST ELIMINATION FOR PRODUCE 101?? (I want to finish it before the show finishes bc spoilers for Top 11.)

I GOT OFF TOPIC AGAIN SHIT.

OKAY BACK TO THE POINT. IM NOT SAYING THAT THIS WILL NEVER BE UPDATED AGAIN, BUT PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE. I HAVE GOT A LIFE (AS MUCH AS I DONT WANT ONE BECAUSE I WANT TO DIE) OUTSIDE OF WRITING THIS.

PLEASE BE UNDERSTANDING.

ALSO, PLEASE READ MY KPOP FANFICTIONS.

Flower Era
BTS
Yoonmin with side Taekook and Namjin

(Summary
A collection of oneshots that all come from the same alternate universe in which Jimin is a florist and Yoongi is a rapper.)

Number
Seventeen
Jeongcheol with side Verkwan, Junhao, Soonhoon, Meanie, maybe Seoksoo not sure tho

(Summary
A number was graffitied on the wall.

Any normal person would ignore it.

But of course, because he doesn't refer to himself as a 'normal person' and curiosity killed the cat, he decided to see whether the owner of the number was aware of how their phone number was publicised.)

'97 Liners Chatroom
1997 liners from many groups - BTS, Seventeen, Got7, Astro, NCT
Yugbam (all others aren't really explored bc their significant other isn't a '97 liner)

(Summary
Memegyu: hajima haji haji haji hajima
gyeomie: stop before I shove that haji hajima up your ass Mingew
Memegyu: ooh kinky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sunflower8: bitch if you don't stop hoeing I'm gonna tell Wonu-hyungie that you're cheating on him

DicKYEOM: lmao Thughao came out again)

My I
Seventeen
Junhao with side Jeongcheol, Soonhoon, Meanie, Verkwan and probably Seoksoo

(Summary
Junhui and Minghao agreed to break their six month relationship off, both parties agreeing that they don't think they have strong feelings for each other any more. Two months later, Junhui starts smiling again, but these smiles are only reserved for Minghao, just how they used to be and Minghao thinks of Junhui a lot more than he used to. Both Junhui and Minghao realise that just maybe, they made a mistake. Maybe they didn't fall 'out of love' like they thought.)

Please, check these out, even if you don't like kpop, you may like the stories. These three stories are the only things kpop related that I've published (I've only been a fan for like 8 months now) and I have a kpop chatfic (featuring artists from BTS, Seventeen, EXO, SHINee, BIGBANG, Got7, Astro, MONSTA X and my bias and bias wreckers (if I have any) from Block B, NCT, Winner, NU'EST and maybe MVP (bc Rayoon is a cutie) and VIXX if I can choose a bias in them.) There is like 60 people in it and I'm dying.

But as I said, this isn't over. I'm in the middle of writing Part 2 for Kpop and believe it or not I have begun a part 2 for Mortal Camp (a lot of you liked that one, so I thought I'd be nice and do a part two.

Thanks for being understanding~

dreameh (whywenjunhui)