#1- Meeting Annabeth

Hey guys, I'm sorry for not posting much recently. I've had so much on(dance comps for 2 weeks, school, etc.) luckily,this one was pre-written, so all I had to do was post. It's my birthday in 2 days (AKA- 27th of July) and I will try to do a few updates then. I promise I will update at least ONE STORY then. I'll post my first chapter of one of 3ish Percy Jackson/Chaos fanfictions then as well. Bye!

{Elly}

I smiled lovingly at my boyfriend James, my best friend, Tiffany, was ogling at Percy Jackson, one of our good friends, she has the BIGGEST crush on Percy, he just doesn't seem to notice. The popular slut, Jasmine (sorry to any other Jasmine's but the one I based this character on) who has a fake tan, dark (almost black), straight hair with badly bleached blonde tips and brown eyes, she was standing next to Percy, fluttering her fake eyelashes. "So, do you want to go to the movies tonight?" she asked, I saw Tiff glaring daggers at her, "No." Percy answered,

"Great. Pick me- wait? WHAT?!" I tried to stop myself from laughing, she was looking at him through narrowed eyes "I said no. I have a girlfriend, and anyway, I have plans with my camp friends." Percy shrugged as if it was an everyday thing.

She rolled her eyes and stalked off, her little clique of two bleach blondes following after her, Tiff looked slightly hurt, James rolled his eyes, "No, you just pretend to have a girlfriend to get the girls to go away." Percy looked clearly hurt, "Annabeth is NOT fake! Do you want to see a picture of my closest friends, cousins and Annabeth?" with that, he pulled a picture out of his pocket, there were around 19 people in the picture.

There was a set of twins, (at least, they looked like twins), a few couples, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, who I remember from Percy's first year at Goode and in the very centre of the group, a happy-looking Percy and a gorgeous honey-blonde haired girl with grey eyes were hugging. On either side of the two was a goth-girl and an emo guy.

Percy began naming them as he pointed to each of them, "Clarisse La Rue, Chris Rodriguez, Travis Stoll, Katie Gardner, one of my cousins, Connor Stoll, Lou Ellen, Will Solace, Grover Underwood, Juniper, Leo Valdez, Piper, Jason Grace who is my cousin, Thalia Gra- oops, she doesn't really like her last name, also a cousin, she's Jason's older sister, Annabeth Chase, my girlfriend, Me, Nico di Angelo who is also my cousin, Hazel Levesque, another cousin, Nico's half-sister, Frank Zhang and Rachel, they all go to my camp." he looked as if he was thinking about saying something else, he opened his mouth, then closed it, thinking better of the words he was going to say. "Dude! She's so fake! As are most of these people!" thunder rumbled in the distance, Percy rolled his eyes, I swear I heard him mutter "Over-dramatic gods." he looked-oops, glared- at James, I decided I should do something before Percy attempts to kill my boyfriend...

"When are you next seeing any of them?" I asked, he brightened up instantly, then he smirked "I'm catching up with them this afternoon, actally." he stated matter-of-factly, "They're picking me up at 3:20 and we're going to camp for the week." he stated.

I AM A LINE BREAKER!! IGNORE ME! LALALA :D:DD:D: ALALAL !EM ERONGI !! REKAERB ENIL A MA I

I was sitting in my last class, Greek Mythology with Percy, he seemed restless, he was answering every question correctly, I noticed a girl, one of the people from the picture, Thalia, I think, sitting at the desk next to ours, next to Percy, he didn't notice her, she noticed me looking at her, she brought a single finger to her lips and she winked at me.

"Who is Zoe Nightshade?" our teacher, Mr Brunner asked, looking at Percy, who's eyes were wide with tears forming in them, his hand was in the air, but it was shaking, I noticed Thalia also had tears in her eyes. "Zoe Nightshade is a true hero, she was Leiutenant of the Hunters of Artemis, she was a daughter of the Titan Atlas, who holds up the sky." he winced and brought his hand to the grey streak of his hair almost subconsciously, "She did many great things in her life. The constellation, 'the Huntress' is part of her spirit. She hated most guys. She gave a sword called Anaklusmos, in Greek, in English, Riptide, to the hero,' he spat the out the word 'hero' with a lot of hatred, "Heracles, or in Roman, Hercules. Her father, Atlas, killed her in battle. I also heard she had a strange liking for dam snackbars." the thunder rumbled again, he flinched, I heard him, but only barely, mutter under his breath, "I'm sorry Lady Artemis." a few tears fell from his eyes, but he was laughing slightly at his last statement.