Stalker

*Two years ago*

I was as hungry as a car with no fuel. It was midnight and I knew I wasn't suppose to be out at this time but I needed something to eat. Almost every store was closed. The only opened store I found was a small candy shop that was opened for 24 hours. It was just around the corner so instead of using my car and wasting gas I decided to grab my coat and walk to the store. I tried to keep myself warm by rubbing my hands together. It was so cold outside I could see steam coming out of my mouth.

As I entered the store I noticed this boy and I were the only two people in the store. His eyes were as black as midnight. He looked like he was about 6ft tall. His hair was wavy and and the color of his skin is perfectly tan. I saw him pull a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it. He put it in in between his lips and stared at me. I found it so unattractive when boys smoked. I tried to buy a chocolate bar but the boy kept starring at me in a creepy way. I ignored him and went to the cashier to purchase my chocolate bar.

"That will be $1.00." The cashier said. As I was looking for money I realized I left my purse home. What idiot goes to a store without money? I thought to myself. Just as I was going to tell the cashier that I couldn't buy the chocolate bar I heard a voice coming from behind me.

"This ones on me." The mystery boy said as he pulled one dollar out of his pocket. His Australian accent was so sexy. When he smiled at me I realized how hot his cheekbones are. It wasn't until now that I realized how attractive the boy was. I smiled back at him then walked away. Him being hot doesn't change the fact that he was a creep. Even as I was walking away I looked behind me and saw that the boy was still looking at me.

While I was walking back home I unwrapped my chocolate bar and took a big bite out of it. After one bite the chocolate bar was already half way done. It wasn't my fault I was so hungry because my lazy brother, Michael didn't buy any groceries. Just as I thought everything was going to be fine and there was nothing to worry about I heard loud footsteps. The footsteps got louder and louder. I did what everybody else would've done. I ran for my life.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called the person I trusted the most, my best friend Megan. I was praying that she would answer her phone but I'm pretty sure she is sleeping at this time. Suddenly I felt someone standing right behind me. He grabbed my phone out of my hand and pushed me to the ground.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" He repeated. When I finally got back on my feet I realized it was the same boy I saw at the candy shop.

"Are you stalking me!" I screamed. "Get away from me!"

"Calm down!"

"How could I calm down when a stranger just tackled me down?"

"I didn't mean to hurt you! I just thought you were going to call the cops." I wasn't sure if I should believe him or not. Honestly he seems like a nice guy to me.

"If you weren't stalking me then why did you keep staring at me while I was in the candy store!"

"You're an extremely attractive lady. I'm sure many boys stare at you." He replied.

"That's not true!" If this was his way of flirting with me it was terrible.

"What are you talking about? I've never seen a girl as beautiful as you in my entire life." He said with a smile. I started to blush but turned away making sure he didn't see me. "So, you're parents let you go outside at this time?"

"Well, no actually. My parents are dead. They recently passed away in a car crash." Every time anybody reminded me of my parents death I wanted to cry but I tried my best to hold back my tears.

"I'm so sorry to hear that. My parents passed away recently too." He said looking as if he was about to cry too. "My names Calum, Calum Hood."

"I'm Ariana, Ariana Winchester."

"So Ariana Winchester, may I walk you home? " he asked.

"I would love that." I said as I smiled at the ground.

Dear diary,

I met a cute boy today. His name was Calum Hood. His Armani perfume was so strong that you could smell it from a mile away. Even though he was just a stranger I felt like I knew so much about him. There was definitely a connection between us, at least that's what I thought. I exchanged phone numbers with him which is just crazy cause I just met him today but I just needed to get to know him. There was so many similarities between us and it felt so nice to be with someone who gone through the same thing you went through. I'm glad he wasn't stalking me because that's would've been creepy. I don't even know why I'm acting as if I'm gonna marry this guy. Anyways today was just a crazy day. Hopefully my annoying brother doesn't forget to buy food next time! He's probably too busy hooking up with my best friend Megan (even though I hate Megan and Michael's relationship it made me happy seeing them happy).

I put my pen down and relaxed my hand. I went to my bedroom for a peaceful sleep.

*Present time*

My eyes finally opened. I found myself on a hospital bed. I've never been so confused in my entire life. I didn't know why but my head was hurting so much. I tried to get out but felt two doctors pushing me back. I tried to remember what happened but I couldn't even remember anything. Not even my own name.

"Hello Ariana. It's good to see your not unconscious anymore. How are you?" The doctor said. Ariana... I whispered to myself. That's my name! I started to remember a few things. I remembered how painful it was to lose my parents. I remembered what a bitch my best friend, Megan was. I remembered what an asshole Michael was. I also remembered a boy name Calum, but I just didn't have any memories of him. I guess he wasn't that important to me.