Chapter 1

3 Years Later

The rain falls rapidly down as the showers cover all of London. Which is typical. The water droplets pelt against the misty window to create a relaxing symphony for a lazy day. A nap day. That's how the past few Sunday's have been, truthfully. No complaints there. Best way to spend the day before heading back to work on a Monday.

Louis is slumped on the sofa in his sitting room, legs tossed up on the coffee table in front. The telly has reruns of Friends that he's watched for hours. At most, he's gotten up to piss, grab some food, and refill his drinks. Rainy days call for sitting on the couch all day. It's not like he has anything better to do. He should probably clean his place. The dishes in the sink are piling up. His laundry is overflowing. And, well, now his couch has popcorn everywhere.

It's a good thing the maid comes on Tuesday's.

Pushing the thought to the back of his mind, Louis relaxes further into the cushion of his sofa, his body sinking in. Weekends are meant for lazy days and Adidas joggers. Bonus points if it's raining outside. He has to spend most of the week on his feet and talking to a bunch of people in suits. So when he gets the chance to throw on loose clothes like this, he embraces it. On the weekends, he doesn't need to impress anyone or talk people's ear off. These are his days off. When he's off the clock. If he feels like digging his hands inside his pants to itch his balls, then so be it. He lives alone.

Unfortunately, living alone doesn't always have its perks. Like when his friends want to randomly barge over unannounced. They do it all the time, and Louis should be used to it by now. They have a key to his place, for gods sake. They also have his phone number, and if they would just warn him ahead of time, then he wouldn't need to scramble every time to take his hands out his pants when they show up. Like now as they push the front door open to make a loud, grand entrance at their arrival to his flat.

"Tommo, we're here."

Louis rolls his eyes and angles his head around, seeing Niall smiling brightly with a six pack tucked under his arm. Liam and Zayn follow behind, and they all join him in the sitting room.

"What are you lot doing here?" Louis questions, an eyebrow raising when he catches Zayn pulling something from the inside of his jacket.

"Look at what we just got."

Liam holds his breath, but Louis tries to ignore it as he grabs the envelop from Zayn's hands. Peeling off the seal, Louis opens it, face scrunching up in what almost seems like a soured look as he yanks out eight tickets from the inside. The expression only grows worse when he reads what the tickets are for.

Harry Styles in Concert

Live at Wembley Stadium

"No," he says immediately, tossing the tickets on the coffee table.

"I'll go open the beer," Niall mutters under his breath, standing up from the couch and disappearing in to the kitchen with the six pack he brought in.

"I told you he would say no," Liam then says, shaking his head.

Zayn sighs dramatically as he grabs the tickets. "Why not, Lou? It will be fun to go."

Louis laughs bitterly, the built up tension of the last three years now taking over his body. The heart break is still there, so prominent and strong. His heart aches for the boy he fell in love with. To hear his laughter and feel his love again. But all of that is long gone. The knife that had been shoved deep in to Louis' chest is still there. Still as painful as it was when Harry wedged it through his heart three years ago.