Chapter 7

Whale 🐳 here ya go. Please enjoy. The angst and the stress and the struggle will soon be up.

Couple more chapters to go ✔️

Comment. Vote. Enjoy please. ❣️

Harry Style's Set List

1. Where Do Broken Hearts Go
2. Stockholm Syndrome
3. Light's Up
4. Happily
5. History
6. Sweet Creature
7. End of the Day
8. Ever Since New York
9. Falling
10. Infinity
11. What Makes You Beautiful
12. Sign of the Times
13. Olivia
14. Sunflower Vol. 6
15. Golden

Encore
16. ** New Song **
17. Hey Angel
18. Kiwi

For starters, it's a solid set list. Eighteen songs is quite a show, and on average, it looks like Harry performs for almost up to two hours. His concerts have excellent reviews, and it seems like he's been getting sold out shows all across the stadiums. Louis hasn't done a lot of research, but he can tell Harry is quite successful in what he does. He was born to perform.

On the other side, Louis can't get a feel for what Harry's tune is. He never really bothered to listen to any of the albums he's produced. Sure, he's caught a few of the popular ones on the radio, but it wasn't enough for him to fully denote everything about Harry's style. Based off the song titles, it seems like Harry is sort of all over the place jumping from a Stockholm Syndrome to a song about fruit. It's nothing Louis has ever heard of before. None of his artist title their songs in such unusual ways. Most of them are typical and standard, not straying away from what is considered normal.

Maybe that is why Harry is so famous and unique. He names his songs after flowers.

"Have you lads even listened to his album?" Louis ends up asking out of curiosity. He clicks his phone screen off and sets it on the seat next to him. Currently, he and the boys are riding together to the arena Harry is performing at the next day, and Louis' curiosity got the best of him in wanting to know what the set list will be for tomorrow.

"I have, yes." Zayn glances in the rearview mirror, making eye contact with Louis briefly before focusing on the road again.

Louis hums, a bit surprised.

"I started recently," Liam answers next, angling around from the passenger seat. "I don't know much of his songs though."

"He's got a new one that everyone is buzzing about," Niall says.

Louis looks at him. "I saw that on the list."

"Yeah, he had just released his third studio album so I'm surprised he's already releasing another single."

Louis' eyes near pop out. "Excuse me ... did you say third album?"

Three albums in three years. That is not normal. Not even close to being normal for artists. It takes months of preparations, almost a year just to put all the pieces together for an album. Then there is all the promo and tour following the release. In total, it can take up to two years before the wave of excitement from an album release finally dies off, and then maybe an artist might start working on another album. There's just so much work and effort that goes in to it, and Louis couldn't imagine producing an album back to back to back. It's tiring. Borderline work abuse.

In his line of work, he's seen artist produce an album every one to two years. Never so close together. Harry has been in the industry for three years, and apparently each year he's released something and gone on tour. He's been working non stop since he won the X-Factor competition, and that's about the easiest way to completely drain an artist of their passion and creative ability. The contract he signed must have been a three album contract plus a tour following each one. Maybe that's why he whipped those out so close together so he could finish out with the rest of his label quickly before switching to someone else. Louis has also seen something like that too.