• EIGHTEEN •

When morning rolled around so did the urge to wake up...but I was so comfortable that I didn't want to open my eyes.

I took in a deep breath through my nose and the air was filled with his amazing cologne still. Normally something like the smell of his cologne should remind me about all of the fun we had last night, but instead all it brought forward in my mind was when he caressed my back as I fell asleep in his arms.

I couldn't hold back the smile that filled my face from the sweet moment.

However, my small movement seemed to wake him up.

"Good morning Duchess." He said as he began to sit upright.

I groaned, I didn't want him to move, he was my warmth and comfort.

"Aww, what's wrong Duchess, miss my touch?" He asked slightly teasingly.

"No." I lied. "I forgot how much I hate sharing a bed with someone." I said as I rolled over, my back now facing him.

"Didn't seem to mind last night." He said as he slapped my ass and got off of the bed fully.

While he was in the restroom I too got up and quickly found his shirt, it was the same one I wore last night, and the same one he wore to brunch.

I was sliding my arms into the long sleeves when he re entered the room.

"Hey you little thief..." he smiled.

"I happen to think it looks better on me." I said proudly.

He shrugged and walked over to me, "can't argue with you on that one."

The shirt still unbuttoned he pushed the cloth covering most of me to the sides and pulled me to into his chest...well as much of his chest as he could seeing as he taller than me.

At 5ft 5 I'm not super small or anything, but the fact that his hard dick was now pressed against my belly button emphasized our height differences.

He bent down slightly and I tiptoed to let him kiss me.

But it was quickly growing into something more.

"My brother's home." I reminded him as I pulled out of the kiss.

His face fell and I giggled. I reached up and touched his still scruffy face, "don't look so down...also I kinda love this scruff."

He lifted me up and gently tossed me back into the bed before climbing on top of me.

"Ya know..." he said as he began to kiss me, his kisses beginning to trail to my neck and shoulders "I'm sure this facial hair would feel kinda nice..." he continued as he made his way down my chest, slowly taking each nipple into his mouth. "In more sensitive areas." He said as he placed one final kiss onto the same spot he he bitten me last night.

Every single fiber of my being was screaming for him to continue as that last kiss alone was blissfully arousing.

He got back up onto his knees and looked down at me, then he reached down and pulled the sides of the shirt back to my middle, he began to get a few of the buttons closed.

"But you're right Duchess...your brother's home."

If I wasn't growing so fond of it, I would have kneed him right in the dick.

He got off the bed once more and held his hands out to me, I put my hands into his and he helped me up.

"You gotta give me a ride home." He said as he rolled his eyes "in that awful little thing you call a car.

I laughed, "don't insult Ursula, that's my baby." I said sweetly of my little purple Toyota Corolla, "yes it's an older model, but she gets me from point 'A' to point 'B' just fine."

"Well for my own sanity, I think it's time to trade 'her' in and possibly upgrade."

I knew he was right, and to be honest after mom passed away she left frank and I the house and also a good chunk of her life insurance (after the costs of the funeral and burial of course), I just felt wrong using that money though.

"Are you done dissing my car?" I asked with a smile. He kissed me before I pulled away, "I'm gonna brush my teeth and get dressed and then I'll take you home."

He nodded before laying back down on the bed to wait for me.

I got into my restroom and went to work on not only my teeth but also my wild mane of hair.

I threw on a bra and fresh underwear, rolled up the sleeves, cinched in the waist of the shirt with a belt, and put on a pair of boots.

I didn't do too much with my hair, deciding on a loose side braid and didn't even bother with makeup...I knew I'd come right back home, shower, and enjoy the last day of my weekend.

"You look pretty...you're seriously not going to give me my shirt back are you?" He asked as I finished up in the restroom.

I shook my head, "it's your own fault really, you're the one who insisted I wear it last night...you ready?"

He got up and followed me out of the bedroom and then out of the house. We got into my car and soon we were on our way. We talked about various things here and there but the conversation was kept light as the fraternity house actually wasn't too far away from my own house.

We were almost home free when of course someone saw us just as he leaned over the seat to kiss me. Our lips touched and a car honked.

It was Elise.

"Talk to you later Duchess."

I smiled and watched him as he walked up the stairs toward the large manor. Then I turned to see that Elise had doubled back and was pulling up to the car.

"Let's have breakfast."

I didn't want to go, but what excuse would I use.

"Can't...gotta, shower." I said honestly...but it didn't help my case at all.

She smiled wider, "I bet you do, follow me and let's have breakfast."