The Marauders discuss Dumbledore

James, Sirius and Harry were now at the Potter Manor hall with Remus Lupin. They had gotten hold of Remus and filled him in.

Remus's mouth was open and eyes were wide when they were done. "I can't believe Professor Dumbledore would do that."

"But Remus, I put your name down as the second in line to be the guardian Harry and my assets after Sirius. Shouldn't you have gotten guardianship of Harry and my assets?" asked James.

"But the legal document that Dumbledore produced at court showed that you left him as the second in line guardian," said Remus.

"WHAAT? I did no such thing. I should have known better than to leave the original document with Dumbledore. I bet he got rid of it and forged a new one." James's face was flushed as he clenched his fist.

"I still asked Professor Dumbledore for Harry's custody, especially when I found out he was placed at the Dursleys, but Dumbledore insisted it was for Harry's protection. Something about wards involving Lily's blood and Harry's need to be placed with her blood. He also guilt-tripped me by saying it wasn't in Harry's best interest to be raised by a werewolf. You know how I've always felt about my condition. I didn't think Harry was safe with me," said Remus who was unwilling to meet James' eyes. "He never even let me see Harry all these years. He kept making all sorts of excuses as to why it wasn't convenient."

James and Sirius were red with anger.

"But Harry, why didn't you reply any of my letters? I couldn't write to you before you entered Hogwarts, but I did write to you several time while you were at Hogwarts," asked Remus.

Harry narrowed his eyes. "But I never received any letters from you, Uncle Remus."

"I bet that's also that meddlesome old man's doing," said Sirius.

"More than Dumbledore, I'd like to get my hands on that sneaky worm rat," said James, with full fury.

They all agreed and the three Marauders swore Peter Pettigrew would have hell to pay when they got hold of him.

"Harry, I'd like to know exactly what you went through this past twelve years. If you're ready to talk, that is." James gently placed a hand on his shoulder.

Harry filled James, Sirius and Remus in on his life with The Dursleys and his first two years at Hogwarts. After he finished, the three Marauders didn't know who they felt like pounding and hexing more; Dumbledore, The Dursleys or Severus Snape. They were amazed at how Harry could recount the horrible events in his life and still remain rather clam.

Before either of them could react, Dumbledore arrived through the Potter's Floo Network to be greeted by four very nasty glares. Two glares in particular, from James and Sirius looked about ready to kill him. After Dumbledore, another face they all hated stepped out of the Floo Network. It was Severus Snape.

Please review! I will definitely improve anything that is unsatisfactory to reviewers.

Would it be completely illogical if I wrote in a twin sister for Harry, who grew up with James' cousin and attended Ilvermony? She's not part of my plot yet, but if I do add her, I have a side plot of her transferring to Hogwarts and changing Draco Malfoy to be a better person.