{1}

Thank you for clicking on my story!

This is my story so refrain yourself from copying it, if you see anyone stealing anything from my story please inform me by Pm so I can report them. This story is only on Wattpad so if you notice it on any other site please contact me as soon as possible. All characters are mine. All photos, music, and videos do not belong to me.

     My grammar is not the best so bare with me please.

Also thank you leaving_forever for the amazing cover!!

*                            *
Started: 07/01/2017
Ended: Outgoing

©All Rights Reserved

Hello, you may not know who I am but trust me you will soon

Hello, you may not know who I am but trust me you will soon. I'm the type of person who can become friends with anyone but also your enemy if you do something unfitting.

My life was suddenly changed when my mom got this job offer in Layton. Mind you I just started my senior year, unfortunately my mom doesn't care because apparently it's a great offer. So guess what? Yep you got it, she took the job.

Now I'm standing in my new bedroom putting my stuff away while mopping around. This is unacceptable! Now I have to start all over...what am I to do if I don't make any friends. Note the sarcasm, not trying to be cocky but I'm a very likable sometimes. Haha.

Maybe just maybe something interesting can happen to me in this small town.

Oh these people better not be racists, because people we all know it still exit even in 2017.

Puffing out the breath I been holding for a few seconds, glancing over to my door, thinking I'll skip dinner and hit the hay. I mean my first day at Layton High begins tomorrow.

I laid my glasses beside my clock. Closing my eyes drifting off to sleep I say I silent pray for myself....oh Pray for me y'all, I think I'm going to need it if my true self decided to show at school.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Slamming my hand down on the alarm. my head turned to see it's 6:00, the time I decided to set so I can put effort into my outfit. Something that's fitting and show people just because I'm a big girl don't mean shit. I'm big and beautiful, oh I forgot to mention I'm also African American. No I'm not mix with anything but black and black. Why do people find it ok to ask if We black women are mix, just because we are beautiful and wanted.

Remember this baby, My black is beautiful so don't get it twisted. Also the backward ass compliment! You are so pretty for a big girl....Uhm you are excused. Highly disrespectful in my book. And not to offend other races of women, but why must we black women be viewed as the mad black woman if we get upset or expressed our feelings. It is our right to voice how we feel just like anyone else! Don't try to stereotype us please because that shit ain't cool.

Enough of me running my mouth back to this outfit, deciding on a grey mini skater skirt, a dark plum tank top, with a light blue chambray, and to top it off I decided to wear my all white chucks. My jeweler is simply a plum colored watch, two pearl bracelets, and pearl earrings. Now for my shower.

Twenty minutes later I'm out dressing myself. Looking in the mirror filling in my eyebrows, after that my foundation, concealer, mascara, eyeshadow, and this dark plum lipstick. Finally done with my makeup I take my scarf off brushing my hair and fix my bang. At the moment the end of my hair is dyed a dark purple and I'm loving it.

Glancing at the clock it 7:00....hmm time to go, the bell rings at 7:45 from what my mom tells me. Going into the living I grabbed my bag and keys heading out the door.

Oh if you wondering about my mom you'll meet her later, she's unfortunately at work at this very moment we speak. Hopping into my dark chocolate sonata I put it into drive, heading towards my new possibly hell. Sarcasm going to be the death of me one day.

It wasn't hard finding my way back to the school once my mom showed me yesterday, after all it is a small town. Parking in the student parking lot, I check myself in the mirror then grab my items stepping out. Walking slowly towards the front entrance with confidence, some people stare at me when I walk towards the office to get my schedule. Stepping inside I noticed it smelled like vanilla, which is a pleasant smell if I do say so myself. Making it to the front desk, sitting behind it was a middle age beautiful dark haired woman typing away on the computer. She glanced up with big blue eyes patiently waiting on my request.

"Hello, I'm Isadora Blossom. I'm here to get my schedule, today's my first day ma'am."

"Ahh of course Ms. Blossom. I was aware that we would have a new student arriving today. Here is you schedule hun. Hope you have a good year," she said handing me a piece of paper containing my class. "Oh it shouldn't be hard finding your classes dear but let me take you to your first one. My name is Mrs. Franklin by the way."

We walk to my first class which is thank goodness is English 4. People are constantly staring at me which causes a little discomfort. But there's one person I noticed above everyone because of his height and how close we are. Of course he is leaning against his locker waiting on the bell. I can't help but to continue admiring his looks.

He is truly a Adonis! He put my 5'5 height to shame! 6'3, pale skin, long dark red hair tied into a man bun, beautiful dark green eyes, strong jawline, freckles scattered across his face, slight crooked nose and nice sizable lips that looked kissable. But I look closer and see a scar that's goes from the side of his hairline to his lip. I wonder who could had done something to horrifying to him. It's no matter though I still find him to be very very handsome. Wonder how my skin would look close to his, its terribly pale, looks kinda unhealthy. As for his body I can't tell because his clothes are a little to big on him.

Apparently I been staring to long, he probably felt my stare. Looking around green eyes meet brown ones. The green eyes are cold as ice glaring at me. This causes me to look down and continue walking with Mrs. Franklin to my class, she said goodbye once we made it there. Walking into the room, It wasn't many people in yet so I took a seat in the back waiting on the bell to ring to conclude that class has started. To occupy my time I stared outside the window completely unaware to the stranger standing beside me glaring down. I so happened to turned to check my phone....finally noticing someone beside me. Once again brown eyes meet green ones. Could this get any worst for your Isadora!

"Please remove yourself from my seat." His voice was unexpectedly deep and demanded respect no matter what words he spoke.

Now mind you I can be utterly stupid at moments and say things like this.

"I don't see your name written anywhere on here so you are excused." I mentally slapped my forehead.

Oh shit Isadora you did it again baby girl. Why you so dumb sometimes.