{13}

Look at this now, I'm #260!!! So exciting and I have y'all to thanks

*Reiner Pov*
Who would had thought me, the boy with the scar who is cold hearted from his past could had found someone he'll do anything just to see her smile. Isadora was a pain in the ass to begin with and I honestly thought someone sent her to me as a joke. Hell I thought my father sent her to spy on me, but I come to terms that she genuinely wanted me. She's so beautiful in my eyes and the fact that she can understand me by looking into my eyes. Usually I wear a stone cold expression but she gets me. Now my damn family wants to come in and ruin what's mine! She is mine and I'll be damn if I let my wolf of a family take her away from me. Hopefully my other side won't scare her away so easily. Or will it be I that scares her away.

Rolling over in bed, running my fingers through my hair because I'm so damn frustrated with my family and plus Isadora hasn't given me a answer on rather if she'll go or not. Grabbing my phone I dialed her number, on the second ring she answer with that soft beautiful voice I could never get over. Yes she can become loud but I find it highly amusing and she knows it, that's why I have buries from her abused. Hahahaha even though her hits never hurt, it's just that I'm really pale so i get busied easily.

"Hello Dragon. I've missed your devilish looks and of course you in general but sometimes more of your good looks."

Chuckling, "Is this anyway to treat your boyfriend, Blossom?"

She laughs and it's a wonderful sound, I smile softly to myself because when she's happy nothing else matters. But my face becomes serious, the time for me to go where my father is at is near, so I must ask her.

"Have you giving any thought to what I have asked you?

Clearing her throat for a few seconds as I wait on her reply, "Now Reiner you know if I see any bull I don't like I will not hold my tongue. I don't like to see you hurt anyway, mentally or physically so your family better not come for us. I'm deadass yo.

He Is The Unwanted OneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara