{3}

Beep

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Slamming my hand down on the alarm, rolled over to see it's 6:00 am. Why the hell did I set my alarm for this early. Oh yeah so I can look fine at school and to get Reiner to actually look up and down cause I know he wants all of this. I don't care. I don't care. Oops my mental side coming out again. Oh let's not forget my education!!! Yes yes my education is very important to me as well y'all. Hmm wonder how well my dragon is in school because I want a intelligent husband.

Groaning I rolled out of bed heading to the bathroom to do my normal hygiene routine. 20 or so minutes later I'm naked walking around my room looking for what to wear.

Mhmm I got it! I got this cute long skirt with a split on the side. It has tribal designs in the color of blue, yellow, and white. So that skirt with a yellow tank top tucked in and my light blue chambray. Once I'm dress I rushed back into the bathroom to do my makeup and hair. I put half my hair up in a high ponytail and the rest down. I just love frontals. Am I the only one that want wigs? Yes. No. Well I want like 5 of them, anyways back to looking at myself.

Yes ma'am I'm looking cute today, I might actually turn some heads. Grabbing my sandals on the way to the living room. Wait I guess I'll eat a banana or something before heading out. Quickly finishing off my banana I grabbed my backpack and keys, getting in I drive on to school hoping to see Reiner before first period. Oh by the way I did check up on mom before I left, she's out cold, I'm pretty used to this lonely life by now.

Pulling into the students parking lot I looked at my clock to see it's 7:30. Yes! I got time to find him. Checking my phone to make sure it's on silent, I grabbed my bag heading into school. Going in the same direction I saw him at yesterday, students are constantly bumping into me but at the moment I don't care.

Finally I spot a red head among the others, but unlike them he is tall and over all gorgeous. Freaking Adonis! Speeding up my steps I make it over to him, his back is to me.

Good

Good. Slowly I walked up to him wrapping my arms around him, hugging him close. This boy is hiding his body I tell you! Muscle for days but his stomach isn't as tight, so I'm guessing no six pack. Oh well I don't care. I'm to busy attacking Reiner body to notice how tight he is. Coming to my senses I speak. "Hello my fire breathing dragon, how are you!? I missed you."

Pulling himself away from, taking a breath before he turned around looking down at my smiling face. Wow he really calm for a dragon. But may I say he looks extra delicious today. Oh my muffin top! His hair is down, I just want to run my fingers through it over and over. I can't help but to look at him with puppy eyes.

I hear his deep husky voice. Lordy, help me!

"Why are you touching me like I know who you are."

Quickly shaking myself out my daydream I introduced myself. "Hello, Isadora Blossom AKA your future wife at your service sir." Mind you I said all the with my hand stuck out. Reiner looks at my hand with disgust written on his face directly as the bell rings. So just picture me standing in the hallway with my hand stuck out and looking at him walk away but not before he murmurs, "Mental ass."

Putting my hand down with disappointment, well then you punk ass bitch.

Slowly gathering myself I walked into first period to see him in "His" seat. I just sat right beside him, I glanced over to see him looking down at the split in my skirt checking out my leg and thigh. Smirking to myself I moved to show off more of my beautiful brown skin.

"You could just ask me to touch them you know." I told Reiner with a shit eating grin. He turned away quickly to pay attention to the teacher. Chuckling to myself I turned to pay attention to the teacher too. I wonder if I can get his number hmmm I'll ask. Haha.

"Reiner can I get your number?" I probably look like a psycho because I got this shit eating grin on my face. He glanced at me and passed me his phone. Ayyye team iPhone, he got a gold iPhone 6 Plus just like me. But can y'all imagine the look on my face after he passed me his phone and it's unlocked. So me being the crazy/nosey person I am, I go through it. He don't have many pictures but the lord has bless him with gorgeous looks. After looking through it I sent one of his pictures to my phone...ok...I sent like 8 of them. I'm crazy I know, I know. Passing him his phone back, looking down Reiner opened it to see what I've done. So basically my name in his phone is Queen with a few emojis and he noticed the pictures I sent to him. Haha.

I could had swore I heard him say under his breath, "Tell me why this mental girl in my life now."

Grinning....oh I'm be in your life forever Dragon. Hahahahaha. I stop laughing seeing everyone looking at me, oops I was laughing out loud. Quickly apologizing and turning to admire Reiner again, to see him running his fingers through his hair. Moving closer to him I grabbed a piece, he sat up so quickly that I almost fell out my chair in surprised. Growling softly to himself, Reiner turned towards with such cold eyes. Gasping, I slide back into my seat kinda afraid, he gives me glares but this is a different look.

"I'm so tired of you fucking touching me," getting up from his seat, standing in front of me, "I let you touch me in the hallway but the next time you do it I'm going to hurt you little girl do you understand?" Before I could even say anything he storms out the classroom looking like a fire breathing dragon again. Everyone in class just ignored everything that happened, what the sea biscuit is going on with Reiner that no one cares for him. Glancing down at my phone when the text message from Dragon King, quickly shooting a text to him. "I'm sorry."

The rest of my day was kinda boring, one guy tried to hit on me, y'all he was such a creep and ugly. No sir! I don't know who told him he was cute but they lied hard. Fifth period is finally here, meaning lunch time, hopping in line I got something random. Looking around I didn't see Reiner. I guess he still piss at me, making it over to our table, I played around with my food for a few minutes. Making up my mind, I threw away my food to head outside trying to find him. It took me like 10 minutes too, when I did I noticed he's asleep underneath this big oak tree. Walking up to him, I sit down next to him. He's in a deep sleep so I moved closer to rub his hair, after some time he doesn't awaken so I pulled his head in my lap to stare down at him.

His scar makes him ever more beautiful to me, running one finger down it lightly, his eyes pop opened glaring up at me. My face feels like it's on fire! Bad thing is I'm still touching the scar and my skirt is open wider so my skin is showing a lot more then I need it to be. Only thing that came out my mouth is, "Hello Dragon."

"