{5}

Rolling over and slowly opening my eyes, I sat up yawning, I glanced at my clock to see it's 6:35

Rolling over and slowly opening my eyes, I sat up yawning, I glanced at my clock to see it's 6:35. Oh sweet baby, grabbing my glasses and some clothes I heading to the bathroom to do my hygiene. Coming out the bathroom wearing dark blue jeans, a plain red top, and my red chucks. No makeup today I guess, brushing my hair out I pulled it into a high ponytail. Rushing out the door and to my car, it's 7:00 now, shooting Reiner a quick text saying I'm on my way. Of all the days I decided to wake up late it had to be this one.

Pulling into Reiner driveway 15 minutes later, I see he's already waiting on me and I can't help but to stare. His hair is in a man bun today, he's wearing a light blue chambray, khaki pants with some type of green shoes I ain't seen before. Lordy he is looking delicious. Slowly licking my lips as he gets in looking at me with a blank stare. Turning my head I just pulled out and started to drive on to school.

"Good morning my dragon boo

"Good morning my dragon boo. How did you sleep? I slept wonderful but woke up late so now this is how I look." From the corner of my eye I see him looking at me and chuckling. Stopping at a red light, glancing at him quickly, "What's so damn funny? I know I look different today, you got a problem with it?"

Turning those cold eyes at me, "No I don't have a problem. You look good to me either way." I can feel my face heating up, turning back to the road right as the light returned to green. Finally we made it to school 5 minutes before the bell rung. Jumping out my car about to walk away when he grabs my hand stopping me. Reiner pulls me to his body and started to walk us to class, ok y'all know I'm mental but this is confusing! One minute you don't want me touching you and now you basically putting a claim on me. Smirking I brought my attention to his face, "I knew you was a Alpha Male Reiner. Do you want me all to yourself now, you like me don't you?"

Pulling my body closer to his, Reiner looked down at me with those cold beautiful green eyes with a blank expression, "I don't know what it is but I need you close."

Widen eyes stared back up at him and all he do is turn away from me to go to his seat. I hadn't realized we was in class, rushing to my seat I started to think sweet baby carrots! Yoooo my heart skip a fudging beat when he said that. Oh my strawberry shortcake he wants me, yeah it was apart of my plan from the beginning but I never figured it'll work so quickly.

Our class together went by quickly but not without me casting quick glances at him. During the whole day he walk me to and from my classes.

Around the time it was lunch, I decided I wasn't so hungry and went into the library, shockingly Reiner happened to not be waiting on me. Opening those old milk chocolate doors and breathing in the smell of books I smiled just to bump into Reiner. Looking up at his tall frame I couldn't help to moan out, why is this man such a Adonis. Reiner is glaring down at me, smiling I pull his face to mine and kiss his scar, he grabs me by my waist squeezing tight enough to bruise me. He relaxes after hearing me whimper out, "I'm sorry Isadora, just stop kissing me," he growls out. Shaking my head, slowly he lets me go, I hurried up and sat at one of the library tables. Wondering what in the fruit cake is going on.

Finally the school day has came to an end, lets speed up to the fact I'm driving Reiner home and it's what Wednesday. I have 2 more days to drive him back and forth, he finally explained that his car is in the shop. Normally he would had fixed it himself but he rather not deal with all the bs as he called it. Pulling up to his house, Reiner just gets out and walks away. Sighing to myself I drove to the store to stock up on food. Once I'm finished I headed home to cook and clean.

Those two days went by faster than I thought because it's Friday night, bet y'all wondering if anything else happened between me and my dragon king. Unfortunately nope! He did continue to act possessive though, walked me to all my classes, but mind you I'm squashed against his sexy delicious body. Back to reality though, I'm laying in bed watching Hellsing, it's a type of anime, if you into anime I highly recommend it. I'm done watching that, so maybe a romance movie would be good huh. Right when I was about to watch Me Before You, my phone goes off indicating I have a message. I'm basically hyperventilating because it's from him.

Dragon King - Can I come over?

Oh my sweet baby carrots!!!!

Me - Sure. Do you need a ride?
Dragon King - No my car fixed. Just give me your address.

Quickly shooting him my address, I rushed around fixing up my room. If he ain't ok with my panda pajamas then he'll be ok, fixing my bun and going into the kitchen to grab a few snacks I headed to the living room putting the movie on. A few minutes later I hear a knock on my door, rushing to open it I stare up at this Adonis. Reiner is looking at me with those icy green eyes, "Why are you so gorgeous Reiner?"

Growling to himself I hear him whispered, "I can ask you the same thing." I thought my heart jump out of my chest for a that I grip the spot it's located at. Speechless moving to the side and allowing him in. If y'all wondering where my mom is well she's at work and plus Reiner can be a total gentlemen when he puts his mind to it.

"Do you mind if we watch a romance movie?"

He replies back in a husky voice, "No it's your house anyway."

Settling on the couch beside him I pushed play. Hmmm I wonder how this night is going to turn out.