{14}

Y'all know I can't stand Danny, she may be beautiful on the outside but that witch is ugly as fudge on the inside

Y'all know I can't stand Danny, she may be beautiful on the outside but that witch is ugly as fudge on the inside. No. No. I don't mean fudge is ugly I mean her on the inside. Fudge is a beautiful substance that tastes wonderful and delightful in my mouth, but anyways back to Danny witch self.

Rolling my eyes at Danny I turned back to Mr. Look A Lot Like My Boo.

He has the same blank expression Reiner have all the time, but the difference is I can't tell what this man is thinking by looking into his eyes. They are just cold as the North and South Pole. When he speaks I feel intimidated by his voice, it's deep and toneless, but a hint of an accent is there. I wonder where is he from, even though his voice showed that he don't care, "Hello Isadora I'm Mr. Flanagan, Cullen Flanagan. Reiner's father."

Mr. Flanagan kinda terrified me because I see so much Reiner in him before I became part of Reiner life. No wonder Reiner was such a cold hearted bastard, hey don't get me wrong I adore my dragon but some days I want to choke him to death. Putting that aside and going back into reality.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Flanagan, wait did i pronounce that correctly because I'm so country that stuff sounds weird coming from me," you can seriously tell I'm nervous because I'm running my mouth. Reiner grabs me by the waist pulling me close to him. That action caused me to scream out, remember I'm nervous and afraid. The grip Reiner has on my hip will probably be sore, looking up at him I noticed his jaw is twitching. Well it looks like we need to go, glancing back at Mr. Flanagan I speak, "Sorry sir I think we need to rest a little bit because Reiner here is tired from that long drive," I give him my biggest smile.

Looking down at me, "Of course Isadora you will be shown to you rooms and dinner will be ready soon." There it goes again, that toneless voice and those cold eyes that intimidate me. After speaking he nods to me and walks away but not before looking Reiner dead in the eyes.

Can someone please tell me how I'm going to survive the next 2 weeks with these people. The same man that answered the door for us, was going to show us to our rooms. Grabbing Reiner's hand I pulled him with me to follow the butler up the stairs.

"I'm Dexter and I've been working for the Flanagan family for a few years now, y'all room are directly beside each. Oh Mr. Reiner your old room is still the same as you left it sir."

Reiner doesn't say anything  just nods and continued on watching our surroundings as though something will happen. Thanking Dexter for the information we continued on to our room.

Dexter stop at one door, "This is your room Ms. Isadora, I hope it's to your liking," he gives me a warm smile that I couldn't help but to return. Opening the door I gasp, y'all this room is so pretty. The walls are lavender with a touch of cream, all the furniture is either cream or lavender, the bed is huge with white covers and lavender pillows all over, then the entertainment center is awesome. The tv is just right and I can tell it's a smart tv, walking in some more I see I got my own bathroom and it's just as beautiful as the room. Turning around I see Reiner is giving me one of those rare smiles, so I just smile right back at him.