{Chap 4} ~Stuck With them~

Chapter 4 -Stuck With Them!!

I felt my eyes crips. I opended my eyes, Im not in my room! Where am I? Ohh yah my friends and I meet 5 other guys and got stuck in Dolphine Mall. Man.

WAIT... Im spooning!! With who doe? Wait I slept in the same bed as.. hmm what was his name... Harry, yes Harry. Cool... WAIT SPOONING with Harry??!!

I just meet this dude, but I feel warm, and cozy. I guess ill try falling asleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Awww" a girl said, " They look so cute!" the girl squeled.

"Ehhh." A guy with a british accent says. "Ooo let me take a picture!" The girl said

SNAP! " Im soo posting this on instagram we get internet!" a girl said.

I start opening my eyes, and notice Niall and Zayn look annoyed yet Louis, Liam,and Yazmin look in 'awe' face. Yet Gabe is quiet

Im still in spooning position, UGHH! I feel so warm WHY!! I squirm out of his grip, but I feel he grips me tighter to his chest. And I groan "Awwwwwe" The girl says which I recall Yazmin, "Hazza!" I scream/ whisper "Fine" he murmurs.

I get up and they back away. Yazmin, Louis and Liam wiggles there eyebrows and I roll my eyes.

Soon enough Harry sits up and rubs his eyes, looking cutely, awwe he looks so cute and innocent . Wait WHAAAA!! I do not like him!

He gets up and the guys are still, wiggling there eyebrows. Ughh. " Sooooooap" I say while rocking back and forth on my heels. "Lets go look for clothing !" Yazmin says and they say 'yes, ok, or kk' .

Once the guys were out of sight, "OH MY FREEHOLYS!!, YOU WERE SPOONING WITH HARRY!!" Yazmin shouts/ sorta-whispers. " And you guys kissed last night!" She exclaims.

"Hey, he kissed me, and I didnt know we were spooning." I defend myself.

"More like, you threw yourself at him." Gabe murmurs.

"I didnt!! Last night he kept putting his arm around my waist, yet I was moving it away. Then he flipped me over, and kissed me!! I swear!" I say while searching threw rackets.

"Mhm." Gabe says " Hey, Gabe dont act Bitchy on me!" I say while patting her back.

"I'm not acting bitchy!" she says and goes to another racket. " When I woke up Zayn, and Niall were mad because they have a thing for me, yet you, your my bestfriend, and you looked annoyed."I say

She sighs "Its just that I kinda have a thing for Harry." she says sencirely.

I gasp "You do!". "Yea I said so yesturday too." She's says and Yazmin stays quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was wearing no sleave shirt that had the BATMAN logo, Black converse, a black bracellet, yellow skinny jeans and a black side bag. Ooo and I had extra time so I painted my nails yellow.

Gabe was wearing a blue cookie monster t-shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, dark blue adias shoes, and a cookie moster hat.

Yazmin was wearing a flowerel crop top, black shorts shorts, a black plain side bag, a gold ring neclace, ankle black platform boots. Black sunglasses as a headband and a finally a cream colored slouchy beanie.

( Outfits on the side )

"Again, Amber realy!?" Gabe says.

"Yes really, and I see your digging the cookie monster outfit!" I say