{Chap 5} ~Busy Day~

I woke up still snuggled with Harry, I moved a little, but once again he pulled me close to his chest " I'm comfortable" he murmurs. And I sigh, once again I fell asleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Woahh! What happened last night?" a girl asked.

"OOooOooOo Liam got it last night!" a guy with a British accent says. *smack* "Owww!" the guy says.

WAIT... LIAM!!

I opended my eyes and noticed Gabe and Louis by the door in 'awwe' and a bit confused. My eyes were wide open. Liam was shirtless and in boxers, how come I never noticed that... And my shirt was ruffed up that my...umm... hucamas. IDK Were budging out. If it helps in a way, his hand was on my upper thigh.

He starts stirring awake and he had the same reaction as me... AWKWARD... He automaticly moves to his side of the bed... We both sat up " Its not what it looks like!" He says.

" Well at first I thought Harry did 'it' but now..." I smacked the back of his head. "Owww!"he whines.

" We didnt do anything, nether did Harry and Amber they were wrestling because Harry stole her Oreo's. Then she came over to me to explain, she fell asleep over here.Then we woke up spooning." He explained.

" Sure" Louis said " WE SWEAR!" We yelled in unison and laughed. " Lets go get dressed." Louis says and I get up and they leave. I lift an eyebrow since he wasn't getting up, he motioned his eyed to his crouch. Oooooooooo he was in his 'boxers' there like... they... stick on to his skin... Awkward.

I nod in understandment and walk out of his 'house' . I walk over to the girls that were waiting and talking at a bench, Im guessing there talking about me.

" Lets go!"I say and they got up. " First of all what happened between you and Harry?" Yazmin asks. I told her EVERYTHING, like EVERY single detail, " Woah, he flirts allot!" Gabe said. And we nodd, "So what about Liam?" They asked. I explained to them, and they 'OOOohhhhed' . I picked out a black sleeveless shirt, galaxy leggings, flats, and a cross neclace and earings.

Gabe picked out a floweral crop top, a skirt that's longer on the bottom and shorter in the front which is a peach color and pink flats.

Yazmin picked out a sorta transparent cream colored sleeveless shirt, light green skinny jeans, a brown head band, and ankle boot platfroms.

We looked at each other and smiled, I feel Gabe overdressed a bit but ehh...

We walked to the bench, and for first time they were there earlier than us.

Louis was wearing a superman shirt and red skinny jeans.

Harry was wearing a white V-neck and black skinny jeans that's looks quite fetching on him.

Liam was wearing a gray circled neck shirt and khaki baggy pants.

Zayn was wearing a white circled neck shirt, back jacket, a scarf, and black baggy pants.

I smiled and walked over to them and smiled as much as I could. They looked at me weirdly " What do you want?" Louis says and crosses his arms over his chest. " First we eat breakfast then I have a little surprise!" I say enthusiastic. They lift an eyebrow " What type of surprise" Liam says getting suspicious.

" You ll know soon enough!" I say

We were on our way to the food court, talking about anything and I suddenly ran to IT'S SUGAR store and stuff a bag full of candy. " Whatcha doing missy?" Liam asks at the door way, as the guys run in stuff there mouths with candy.

" Eating breakfast?!" I say while I have candy stuck in between my teeth and smile. " Eyy? Hand me a JUMBO bag?" LIAM ASKS!!! " DADDY DIRECTION, BEING IMMATURE!" I gasp