{Chap 6} ~Pregnancey~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Congragalations, your gonna be a mother!" the nurse announces, me and the girls suck in air. Who's The FatherThough ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Oh my-" I was inturrupted " god!" by Yazmin. " Harry's gonna a be a father!" Yazmin exclaims. I'll probabolly tell her later, I cant tell Julia once again NEW bestfriend, Gabe used to be a friend, and now were enemys.

" But Im only 19..." I say, yes during those 4 months my birthday pased by WOOP WOOP!

"We'll help you, and I dont think Harry will leave you with a child." Julia rubs my hand and I nodd.

" Lets go?" Julia asks. We nodd and head out. " Lets go to starbucks and get coffie, and you missy, your getting water, we dont want our neicce to get sick." She says and I chuckle. Im glad they took it well, but what if the baby really is Liam's. What if I tell Harry and we move togther to take care of the baby, and it turns out to be Liam's? What if he leaves me? What if Liam leaves? What if my friends leave me?

Ugh, I do to many 'If's'. " Hun, your deep thought again." Julia shakes me " Im sorry, its just so out of the sudden." I respond. "We'll always and I mean ALWAYS be there for you." She laughs and rubs my hand with her thumb.

We sit on a circular table and start talking about what Im gonna do. Julia had to leave, her and her parents were gonna eat a family dinner. I wish my parents were like that. My mother was ALWAYS working My father was basically OPSSED with reading, he probabolly never noticed I was trapped in the mall!

Once Julia was gone, I told Yazmin about mine and Liam's 'One Night Stand' . She couphed out her coffie when I told her the part on waking up naked. She looked beyond surprised, I could understand, me and Liam became quiet the friends, even though our last in counter in that closet wasnt as nice...

I wonder if he remembers anything...

" Oh my god! So the child your caring could be either Liam's or Harry's??!!" I nodd

" How... how are you gonna tell Harry? Or liam?" I shrug my shoulders.

" I think you should tell Liam first." she grabs my shoulder and picks up her bag and heads out.

I sigh and I call Liam " Hey I have to tell you something VERY important, Im meet you at town center park?" I announce " Ok, in 5?" "Sure" I respond and hang up. Its near by so it doesnt take me long to arrive.

I find him in a buggalo sat down on a bench, he was fumbling with his fingers and looking down, he looked cute. He had on a gray v neck shirt, black baggy pants, a gray scarf, and black shades.

I sit next to him " Hey" "Heyy" he responds. "So, what happened?" He asked putting his shades away. " Umm, I dont know how to tell you this but..." I look down at my fingers. He grabs my shoulder and wiggles it, to incourage me to spill.

" Well, Im 4 months pregnant." I announce. His face imidiatly goes white and his hand falls off my shoulder. " Wha..what?" "Your pregnant?! Have you and Harry... well shabanged?" He askes awkwardky and we chuckle " Yea, but it could be either of yours.." I look down.

"If it turns out to be mine, I want you to know that, I'll be there for you..." He patts my shoulder and smiles at me.

" How are you gonna tell Harry about your baby, and well... us? He askes.

I shrug, " If you want I'll be there with you, to tell him." " Nah, its okay I'll tell him later tonight, bye." We both wave good bye. I catched a cab over to Harry's.