10: Jealous And The Kiss

"WHAT A ROMANTIC way to ask out," Holly exaggerated as we walked to the cafeteria after I told her me and Jason were officially dating. "At least he asked me out," I said. Dylan passed by and he smiled at me. I smiled back. "He wants you," Holly whispered to me. "He doesn't. He's just a friend," I explained to her. I looked at Jason who wasn't far from us and he was angry red. Jealous. I guess I was suppose to feel loved because he was jealous, but I didn't. Instead, I felt like he didn't trust me enough.

Jason didn't talk to me when the day was over and I felt sad. "Jason?" I tried talking to him when we walked to our dorm room. "Goodnight, Lucas," he said closing his bedroom door behind him. Lucas...? What happened to 'babe?' I felt a grip on my heart and it hurt. And a lot.

When I was in my bedroom missing Jason's arm around me someone knocked my glass window. I opened it revealing Dylan pointing at his phone. I looked at my phone and saw that I had a message from an unknown number. I opened the text and it said.

It's me, Dylan :)

I added Dylan to my contacts and answered him back.

Me: What are you doing outside???

Dylan: I wanted fresh air...

Me: Fresh air...?

Dylan: Okay. Fine! I wanted to see you...

I looked at Dylan from the window and I smiled.

Me: :)

Dylan: Awkward?

Me: Cute :3

Dylan: Want to come outside?

I looked at Dylan and he was smiling.

Me: Are we even allowed to?

Dylan: No, but they won't know

Me: Idk :/

Dylan: It'll be fun!

I thought about it...

Me: Okay. Meet me in the main door!

I put my shoes on not minding to change my light blue pajamas. I opened the door quietly to not wake up Jason as I headed to the hallway. I tippy-toed the hallways like a spy checking for anyone. When I got to the main door Dylan was there waiting for me.

"Hey!" He said.

"Hi," I said back.

The night was peaceful and the stars were shining bright tonight. Dylan and I were laying in the fresh grass as we stared at the stars. "They are beautiful," I said as I looked at them. "They are," Dylan agreed. He looked at me and said, "Like you." Good thing it was dark cause I could feel my cheeks on fire from blushing. I looked at him carefully. He was cute after all. I began to realize how Dylan leaned towards my face slowly. I could see his eyes focused on my lips and eyes. The closer he got, the more my heart raced.

Until his lips touched mine.

His lips were warm and soft. I could taste strawberry on his lips as I kissed him smoothly and peacefully. He put both of his hands firmly on my waist as I got grip of his neck. And I liked it. Jason! As soon as Jason came to my mind I pushed Dylan away. "What? You didn't like it?" Dylan said worried. "I did! It's just that I have to go," I lied to him. Jason was in the closet so I couldn't say we were dating.

"Bye," I waved at him as he waved back with a sad smile.

*

Please like and comment :)