12: Cry, Cry And Cry More!

"JASON!" I CRIED when Jason started to walk away.

I ran towards him and grabbed his shoulder which got him even madder cause he pushed me away and I fell on my back. He was about to punch me, but he breath in and sigh. He didn't have the guts to hurt me. "Jason! Please listen to me!" I cried as I slowly stood up. He looked at me and said, "Listen to what?! I already saw everything!" I wanted to cry as I looked at him.

"Please, let me explain -" I was interrupted.

"Explain me that you were kissing with another guy when you clearly knew we were dating!" He yelled.

Ouch!

He walked away again, but I didn't stop him this time. I knew he needed to be by himself... and so did I. So I went to my dorm room even though he was going to be there. I walked in and saw another guy there, no Jason. He was from my school cause I remember seeing him once in the hallways.

"Where's Jason?" I asked him.

"Oh! Hey, Lucas," he said nicely.

"Where's Jason?" I repeated.

"The teachers switched us. Jason is in my other dorm room and I'm in his," he answered.

Jason didn't want to be with me.

"What happened?" The guy asked curiously.

"Why asking?" I replied.

"Cause he was really, really angry. He said to the teachers that he didn't want to be there cause he felt uncomfortable. He got out of this dorm room in a hurry! Or that's what I heard," he explained.

"Nothing happened," I lied.

"I'm Alec by the way," he said smiling.

I forced a smile and walked to my room, closing the door behind me.

I cuddled in my bed and cried. That's the only thing I could do at this moment. Cry, cry and cry more. He hates you now! My inside voice bugged me. "Why am I so stupid?" I whispered to myself. You've lost him, the voice continued. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and texted Holly.

Me: Holly, I need you...

A few seconds later she replied.

Holly: On your period...? :(

Me: I'm serious! >:(

Holly: Ok, ok! Fine! What's wrong?

Me: Can you come to my dorm room?

Holly: We aren't allowed to get inside the opposite gender's dorm room... :/

Me: Seriously :'(

Holly: Wtf am I saying?! Since when do I obey??? I'm Holly! I'm a rebel!

I laughed. I love Holly! She can lift my humor up.

Me: Exactly!

Holly: Ok, I'll be there in a few minutes...

10 minutes later, Holly was in my bed as I explained to her everything. "Why would you kissed Dylan, though?" She asked. "He said he wanted a last kiss. And I agreed," I said as I looked away from her angrily. "But Jason saw the kiss," Holly finished my sentence. "He was," I confirmed. Tears were rolling down my eyes as I talked to her.

I looked down, but Holly lifted my chin up and said, "Boys aren't worth crying for, darling."

"They are when you're the one that did wrong."

Jason deserved more than me.

I deserved nothing.

*

I want y'all to know that I read every comment in this book and that I enjoy reading them :)

Also, this book is getting more likes and views! Honestly, y'all are awesome!

The book is nearly ending, though! :/

Like and comment :)