13 ;

*steps in while click clacking to the bang bang* WOW!!
2 UPDATES IN A WEEK
CAN U BELIEVE IT
hah me neither

*steps in while click clacking to the bang bang* WOW!!2 UPDATES IN A WEEKCAN U BELIEVE IT hah me neither

(wait for it)

***

SOPA high school
monday morning

Jeongguk hadn't heard from Taehyung all week end. After he managed to calm the french boy down and telling him he didn't have to apologize so much, the brunet went home with the promise that he wasn't mad. When he left, Taehyung seemed a little bit happier than a few hours prior, and that was all that mattered for Jeongguk.

The latter didn't try to reach out for his friend during the week end because he thought that Taehyung probably needed time to sort things out with Bastien, and Jeongguk's presence probably wasn't the best thing to happen in that situation.
Even though the brunet hated Bastien (partly because he was Taehyung's boyfriend, but mostly beause he was an asshole), he wanted Taehyung to be happy over everything. And if it meant the french boy making up with his dickhole of a boyfriend, then be it.

Jeongguk sat down next to Jimin as usual, anticipating Taehyung's arrival. He hoped the blondie felt better.

" 'Sup dude." Jimin mumbled, his face leaning on his folded arms on his desk. He seemed exhausted. "Sup. Are you okay ? You look horrible." the ginger giggled. "Why thank you my dear Jeonggukie. You always know how to make me feel good about myself." Jeongguk rolled his eyes, grinning. "You know what I mean."

"Yes, I know. I'm just teasing." Jimin yawned, "I'm fine don't worry. 'S just that I slept over at Yoongi's last night and-"

"Whoop, okay, I don't want to know, don't keep going." the brunet exclaimed, childishly putting both his hands on his ears. Jimin bursted out laughing, sticking his tongue out at his best friend.

"Bonjour guys," a shy voice mumbled from above his desk. Jeongguk looked up, grinning, to see Taehyung just looking miserable. The brunet's smile immediately dropped. He got up on reflex.

"Tae ! Are you okay ?" he exclaimed, worry evident in his eyes. Taehyung shrugged, his lower lip trembling a little. Jimin got up, too.

The ginger went to ask the teacher if they could go outside for a little because Taehyung didn't feel well and she let them, the trio walking out of the class with a tearing up frenchie.

"What's wrong, Taetae ?" Jimin asked sweetly, putting his arm around his friend's shoulders.

Taehyung sniffled, wipping few tears away under Jeongguk's worried gaze. "M-me and Bastien is n-not tog-together a-anymore."