16 ;

haha hello who remembers me ? sorry i lost my motivation

sorry i lost my motivation... i know it's my fault for updating like once every three moons but reads dropped from +4k to 2k in the previous chapter so i didn't know if i should keep writing :-/ but meh i'm not here for the reads am i ? i hope you'll enjoy! big kisses

***

jeongguk's house
8:16 am, first day of spring
break

« Jeongguk, for fucks sake, wake up now ! Your friends are waiting for you, you have a plane to catch ! »

The brunet jolted awake at his mother's shouting, panic washing over his whole body as he checked the hour on his phone. He woke up an hour and a half late. Again.

« Moooooom, why didn't you wake me up earlier ? » the brunet whined, running out his room wearing a random shirt, an unbutonned pair of jeans, unmatching socks, holding both his suitcase and a backpack, and proceeding to rush down the stairs.

« Hum, is my new name Jeongguk's clock ? I think not, boy. Don't run in socks. » Jeongguk rolled his eyes at his mother's antics but slowed down anyway, tying his shoes and spraying deodorant before going to the door, amused by the loud honking sound of Seokjin's car.

« Are you trying to get away without a goodbye ? Come back here, Jeongguk ! » the boy heard his father call before he could make it outside. The teen rolled his eyes again but went to his parents and hugged them both tight. « Bye guys, I'll see you in a week. » He kissed both of his parent's cheeks ans grabbed his luggage before rushing out, for real this time.

« Be careful ! » Mrs Jeon called.

« Yes, be careful, Jeonny boy, » Seokjin mocked as Jeongguk got in the car, suitcase on his laps. « If we miss the plane because of you, you're dead. »

***

Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi and Jeongguk arrived twenty-five minutes late at the airport, greeting a very pissed of Jimin and two sleepy Hoseok and Taehyung.

« Don't glare at me like that, baby, » Yoongi said, holding his hands up in defense. « It's all Jeonggukie's fault. »

"Hey, don't blame it all on me !" Jeongguk whined, trying to defend himself. "Accept it, Guk, it's your fault we're late." Namjoon said, cutting Jimin's snarkly remark short. "But there's no point in discussing it. We're here now, and we have a plane to fucking Hawaii to catch ! So run, motherfuckers."

They all started running towards the right registration desk, Taehyung and Jungkook running a bit behind everyone else. "Sleep late again, Gukkie ?" the fench boy asked with a smile, entertwinning his fingers with Jungkook's as they arrived near the desk.

"Yes. I think I'm cursed." Taehyung giggled. "No you are not ! You are just a paresseux !" Jeongguk looked at the blonde boy fondly, a half-smile on his face. "A what, now ?"

"A paresseux, oui ? Lazy animal."

Jeongguk laughed out loud, realizing he's just been called a sloth by Taehyung and was about to say something cheeky back, but the desk-lady called next with a pissed voice and he quickly went to her - but not before winking to Taehyung, just because.

Their relationship had been even more ambiguous lately - since their small "confession" a month and a half back and that one kiss before class - their friends were confused, Jeongguk was confused, Taehyung was probably confused as well but hey, they were having the time of their lives, and that's what really mattered in Jeongguk's eyes. The little group of friends all made their way to the plane gate in a happy chatter, everyone ecstatic about the idea of spending a week all together in Seokjin's grandpa's villa in Hawaii.

***

After a somewhat uneventevul - but very long - flight (apart from Taehyung insisting to switch seats with Hoseok to sit beside Jeongguk and snuggling to his side the whole flight) and a seemingly endless wait for their luggage, the friends found themselves standing outside the airport in the hot weather of Hawaii, waiting for Seokjin's driver to pick them up.

His fucking driver.

"How come you even have a driver here, man ?" Hoseok questionned, not getting over it. "Your grandpa doesn't even live here."

"Someone's got to keep the house tidy when grandpa's not around," Seokjin said with a shrug. "There's like three maids in the house, along with Jeongun who drives us around when we're here and cooks sometimes."

"That's sick man," Yoongi said with a grin. "We're gonna live the life out there."

***

villa in hawaii

10:18pm

jeongguk's and taehyung's room

Jeongguk sighed in content, tugging Taehyung's body closer to his as they cuddled on their bed. The brunet was so happy he got to room with his lover - were they lovers ? They haven't kissed in a while - because, well, it meant cuddling and cosy time whenever they wanted. He felt a bit bad for Hoseok though, who was the only one without a romantic interest, and he didn't want the boy to feel left out or bad - although Hoseok himself said he "didn't give a dam".

"What you are thinking my Gukkie ?" the brunet's heart fluttered. "Nothing special," he answered, "just about how we're going to have an amazing time here. I'm very happy."

"I'm happy also !" Taehyung exclaimed, snuggling even closer to Jeongguk. "We are going to h-having a balt ?"

Jeongguk laughed fondly, carressing the blonde locks softly. "A blast, yeah."

***

HAH WOW LOOK AT ME DISAPPEARING FOR TWO MONTHS AND COMING BACK WITH THE SHITTIEST FILLER EVER I HATE MYSELF

don't hate me but my exams are coming up and i'll probably won't update for a while :/ i'm so trash lmao

lya tho