2 - Meeting Them

I grimaced as my alarm went off, waking me way earlier than I would like

I grimaced as my alarm went off, waking me way earlier than I would like. My shoulders ached, my mother found a wooden ruler and hit the tops of them until it broke, successfully bruising the hell out of me.

I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom, using the toilet before brushing my teeth. I finally made my way into my closet and looked between my two different sides of clothing, trying to figure out how I should dress. I listened around the house to see whether Janice was awake or not, and when I heard nothing, a huge grin erupted across my face.

I pulled on a large mustard yellow crew neck t shirt along with black jeans. I set my feet in some tan Chelsea boots before running my hands through my dark hair. It rested around my wait in crazy curls and waves, even with my hands trying to tame it it still was everywhere. I didn't bother with makeup, I wore enough when I had concerts and I didn't bother to use it when I was going throughout my everyday life; although I did grab a pair of sunglasses to cover my face.

I walked down the stairs after grabbing my phone, downing a cup of coffee quickly before taking my keys and bag

I walked down the stairs after grabbing my phone, downing a cup of coffee quickly before taking my keys and bag. I practically flew out the door, pulling out just as two boys left the house next door. I didn't pay attention to their faces though, instead peeling out quickly since I was running later than I wanted too.

"Fuck" I muttered as I finally pulled in, the idiots humans call high schoolers were jumping around the parking lot and didn't care that I almost hit multiple of them. I finally pulled in and stepped out, locking the door behind me.

Like every cliche teen heartthrob movie, as I walked up the front steps eyes seemed to train onto me. I was dressed like California, especially compared to the small town I just moved into. I passed a group of football players, their eyes trained on my ass almost the entire time.

I rolled my eyes as one of them let out a wolf whistle, opening the glass door and walking to the office. I took off the sunglasses as I stepped inside, mainly because of the fact people almost always get unnerved by them. I smile at the older receptionist, her warm smile back to me a change in almost everything I've ever received.