set III

TIP 11: DON'T LET PEOPLE DRAG YOU DOWN. 

This is a super important tip. Please don't let anyone belittle you in any way, form, or fashion. Everyone is absolutely beautiful/handsome in their own ways. I've had my own personal experience with belittling which will be included in my new book, green. If you feel like you're being drug down by someone, find someone who can lift you back up. If you can't find anyone, feel free to contact me here or any other social media listed on my profile. You're not alone. 

TIP 12: DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO

This chapter is really striking veins deep down within me but it's honestly stuff that needs to be told to girls and guys since no one else wants to tell them. Again, this is a topic that'll be covered in my personal memoir, green. 

DO WHAT YOU WANT WITH YOUR LIFE.

Don't let anyone tell you what you want to do. Don't let them tell you what college to go to, what career to pursue, who to date, if you should date, or anything that like that. DON'T LET THEM! You can do whatever you'd like in life! It's your life. Not theirs. 

TIP 13: TAKE TIME TO THINK 

Take some time to think about yourself and if any habits are good or healthy for you. If you do this once a week, you'll pretty much get rid of any old habits. 

TIP 14: PEARL BATH BOMBS ARE BOMB

Seriously, if you haven't tried a bath bomb from Pearl Bath Bombs, you need to. They smell amazing. They're vegan, SLS free, handmade in America, cruelty-free, ethically sourced, and contain all natural ingredients. Want another reason? THEY HAVE RINGS INSIDE OF THEM. Yep, you heard me right. They have rings. I got one from my boyfriend and he wrote a letter with some promises and I was so confused until I got the ring. Seriously, you need to try them out! 

TIP 15: IF IT CAN CAUSE A FIGHT, DON'T SAY IT. 

If you have an opinion and you think it'll cause a fight (unless that's what you want), then just keep it to yourself. There are some things in this world that don't need to be said, so just don't say it. It'll extract a lot of drama in your life.