set VII

DON'T BE AFRAID TO VENT YOUR EMOTIONS.

If you feel like you're having emotional problems, talk it out with someone. Find someone who will let you relieve those emotions and not judge you. Find that person and hold onto them. Those that you can trust with your emotions are usually ones who will be there for you in the long run. 

DON'T GET SUCKED INTO DRAMA.

Seriously, it's not worth it to beef with someone over that guy or girl anymore. It's not worth it to acknowledge that girl that keeps calling you fat or ugly. Ignore them. People who cause drama usually want attention and once you give them your attention, they don't stay satisfied for long so they continue to do things that'll keep your attention on them. If they're just bored and are trying to cause drama, don't pay attention to them. Block them. Mute their tweets. Delete their snap. Everything.

However, if they are legitimately harassing you and it's constant/on a regular basis. Report it to someone. Don't let people walk all over you. Bullies try to find bad things about others so it makes themselves look and feel better. 

FIND STUFF YOU LIKE AT BARGAIN STORES.

I can seriously never stay away from bargain stores. One of my favorite bargain stores is TJ Maxx. I love it so much. You get things that are usually super expensive for really cheap. For example, I found an Anastasia Beverly Hill contour kit at TJ Maxx which retails for $40 on the Ulta/Sephora website and got it for $18.99 at TJ Maxx. 

My point is, don't be afraid of bargain stores. Even the thrift store is one I shop at often for DIY project needs and I've even upcycled clothes from the thrift store. Just because you want to look like a million bucks doesn't mean you have to spend it. 

MAKE LIFESTYLE CHANGES.

These don't have to be huge changes. For example, I cleaned my room Christmas Day and it looks amazing. Get some organizers, throw away stuff you don't need. There are endless lifestyle changes you can make that'll improve how you feel about yourself. 

YES, YOU NEED TO MOISTURIZE OILY SKIN.

A lot of people actually think that you don't need to moisturize oily skin. Well, those people are wrong. However, you need to pick the right moisturizer for the job. Your skin creates oil as a barrier to protect skin and hydrate it quickly. The more you dry your face out, the more oil your skin is going to produce. Try to find water-based moisturizers that offer mattifying powers. 

Personally, I like the L'Oreal Hydra Genius Liquid moisturizer for normal/oily skin. You can get it at almost any drugstore for about $18.