set VIII

This is going to be a very special set in this book because this set is going to be about makeup and makeup tips. I might do sets that are specifically about something and not just random tips like all the others are. 

YOU CAN FIND REAL MAKEUP ON EBAY

I am not even going to lie, I am one of the cheapest hoes I've ever met. Well, I wouldn't really say cheap because I'm not super extreme. I just like getting a deal and everyone knows the best place to get deals is Amazon and eBay. However, when it comes to makeup, some people are scared to buy makeup off of eBay because of YouTubers who say you should never buy makeup off of eBay. I even believed this. I am here with my face completely in-tact to say that this isn't the case and you can find good real makeup on eBay for super cheap. However, you have to look carefully at it. 

Here are some tips when it comes to buying makeup on eBay:

Check to see if the seller has a good rating.

Generally, you want to buy from a seller that has a rating of 98% or higher. I personally try to stay in the 99% and up. These sellers usually sell authentic items. This isn't the case for all of them but it the case for the majority. 

Here's an example of a seller that I buy makeup from all the time on eBay:

I have purchased multiple products from this seller on eBay and it has all been in their original boxes, untouched and I got great deals on them

I have purchased multiple products from this seller on eBay and it has all been in their original boxes, untouched and I got great deals on them. Yes, with this seller you do have to pay to ship but when you buy multiple items, you usually get a discounted shipping rate.

Try to stay with US sellers or sellers within your country.

You're more likely to get something in a timely manner if you order from someone within your country. For example, anytime I shop for something on eBay, I make sure it's from a seller within the US. 

If the deal is too good to be true, it probably is.

Here's where eBay makeup gets in trouble. There are a lot of fakers claiming to be authentic. They're usually made in some weird factory with very harmful chemicals. The most faked makeup item on eBay is usually the Modern Renaissance palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills. You can find hundreds of fakes on eBay for like $13. I never order these. You want to stay within a reasonable price range. The Modern Renaissance palette is usually $42. Big price difference. I try to stay away from luxury makeup and I usually order it straight from the retailer or find a dupe for it.

MATCH YOUR FOUNDATION TO YOUR NECK, NOT YOUR HAND.

Foundation is the regular sense is supposed to match the majority of your body. Usually, your arms/hand/wrist are slighter darker or lighter than your face and neck. Matching your foundation to your neck or face gives you the most accurate color. 

IF YOU HAVE GLASSES: YES, YOU CAN WEAR FALSE EYELASHES.

I have glasses. I know the struggle. Curling my lashes and putting mascara on them usually doesn't do crap for my lashes. Most girls who wear glasses usually assume they can't wear false lashes because of their glasses and the lashes being too long. 

I am here to tell you: It is possible.

No, you can't wear those long, dramatic, and sexy lashes like girls on Instagram do. (RIP) However, you can settle for a natural wispies lash. These lashes are usually an eyelashes natural length and don't hit your lenses. 

These are my favorites to wear:

WEAR YOUR MAKEUP HOW YOU WANT TO.

Seriously, don't listen to how YouTubers do their makeup. Yeah, they can give you the best advice and all, but if you like the way something looks on you, you do it. It took me forever to find a good style of makeup that I like on myself. However, now that I have found it, I never want to try anything else.

Author's Note:

Wow! 2.3k reads on this book! I'm super super super happy about it and also noticed my other story has gained reads as well. (If you haven't read my other story, please do.) Right now I've been writing more stories as well as binge-watching Game of Thrones and I am in the works of writing a Game of Thrones fanfiction as well. I hope you enjoy these tips. 

I've also been on Wattpad for four years now and I'm so happy! This has definitely been one of my more popular books. I'm glad that after four years I'm finally having a story with some success. 

Please comment if you want me to cover specific things! I'd love to hear what readers want in a story. Please also vote and/or share this story for it makes me feel really good and like I'm doing something right.