-1-

a/n: I'm going to address a thing that a lot of people have commented on during the story; how Sirius and Charlotte are related. After that I decided to do my research because I had no idea, and for what I can see they are related but VERY FAR away, or even not by blood and just by marriage (It says different things on different sites.) For what I can see Harry (and Charlotte's) great-grandfather married Sirius grandfathers sister. Or if you go by what they say on the other sites, their grandfathers brother married Sirius' grandfathers sister. So they are either related by blood or VERY FAR away. So in this story it only by marriage, so they aren't related at all.

 I hope you'll love the story and please ignore all the spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. - N

Charlotte ran as fast as she could though the woods

Charlotte ran as fast as she could though the woods. The people that were chasing them was beginning to close in and she was doing everything she could to push herself harder and faster. Her brother and their friends were ahead of her,

"Lottie, come on!" Harry, her twin brother, was yelling at her trying to get her to keep up. She didn't answer him as she was trying to keep breathing. When she heard the footstep getting closer she understood that she couldn't get away, she wasn't fast enough and the first thought she had were to apporate, so she did. Just as she did she was hit with a spell that she didn't recognized and before she knew it she was unconscious.

Four boys was standing next to the black lake and talking. One of the boys were talking about his date earlier in the day. That was the only thing he had been talking about for weeks. The girl he had a date with had finally said yes to him. The boy was tall and had messy black hair and round glasses on his face. He had brown eyes that light up every time he talked or thought about his love. His friends was rolling their eyes when he was rambling on about her. The one thing that no body noticed was the look of jealousy one of friends were sending him, not jealous about the girl but the whole situation. He wanted someone to love just like his friend had. He was tall, taller than his friend, and had a little longer black hair, matching his last name. His eyes were stormy grey and he often had a smirk playing on his lips.

Just when he was about to roll his eyes again at his friends ranting someone just appeared from out of thin air. All they could see was a mess of fiery red hair and a small body. She was laying face down on the gras unconscious and the boys were staring at her in shock. One of the guys, with sandy blond hair and scars running down his face walked over to the girl to check for her pulse.

"She's alive. We have to take her to the hospital wing, now!" He said and the four friends hurried to carry the girl back to the castle.

When Charlotte opened her brown eyes she was met with a familiar sight. She had been in this room a lot during the years, both with her brothers and friends and on her own. The white sheets felt soft under her and the white room was hard on her eyes. This room was always to bright to wake up to.