-10-

Charlotte let out a sigh

Charlotte let out a sigh. She knew he would ask that, yet still she didn't want to answer it.

"Why Charlotte?" James asked when she had been standing quiet to long. He had to admit that it was a good plan, if something would hurt Sirius this was it. After his encounter with Sirius earlier he knew that he cared about Charlotte. If he didn't he would never had reacted like he did to what he had seen.

"Because even if he cared a little bit this would hurt him."

"That's true, but you're still putting yourself in a bad spot. How will you get out of this? And what about Regulus? Even if I don't like him, I don't approve of you using him."

"I know. I didn't think last night. I was hurt after what I saw. So it was the first thing that come to mind. The thing is I feel like I really could like him, if it was an other situation."

"This doesn't mean that you should continue doing this though."

"Stop telling me things I know! I have to find a plan to get out of this, after Sirius finds out of course." James sighed, she had a point. Sirius had to pay for what he had done. She just had to find a way to get out of it.

"Fine! I'll help you come up with something to set this right."

"Thank you. It means a lot." Charlotte said and hugged James. She was really happy about having him in her life. Even if it was just for a short time.

Remus was walking around the castle trying to find James. It was almost time for the full moon and he needed to see the map before so he knew they had everything figured out. Even if he didn't have to use it he wanted his friends to be prepared.

After walking around the castle at what seems like hours Remus finally found James. He was standing talking to Charlotte smiling at her. Remus had seen them together a lot. It was something with them that made him feel like they were family. They had become incredibly close in this short time and it was something they had with each other.

"Hi James, Lottie." Remus greeted his friends with a smile.

"Hi Remus." They answered at the same time. It was scary sometimes how in sync they were. It was the same thing with Charlotte and Lily.

"James I was looking for that map you know." Remus said with a look at his friend. James and Charlotte shared a look before turning back to Remus, how would they get out of this?

"Oh, that map. I'll give it to you later." James said trying to play it off. Remus almost went away before he saw something sticking out of James' pocket. He snatched it before anyone could react.

"Oh, here it was. I'll see you later." Remus said with a smile and an innocent look. He left before they could say anything else and Charlotte and James looked at his back as he left down the corridor.