-9-

It didn't take long for James to find Charlotte with help of the map

It didn't take long for James to find Charlotte with help of the map. He still hadn't let any of the other guys use it, he didn't want them to find out Charlottes secret. For her safety and the others as well.

"I need to talk to you." James said and grabbed Charlottes arm. When he did she flinched. After last night her arm had turned blue, Sirius grip on her arm had been tighter than both of them had thought.

"Okay." She mumbled and followed James as he dragged her to a place where they could talk alone without anyone hearing.

It didn't take long before they found a place were they could talk. Charlotte didn't meet his eye, she couldn't. She knew he would ask her about what had happened last night and if she looked in his eyes she would start crying.

"Tell me what happened last night?" James asked her, Charlotte was still not looking at him. Her eyes ran over the empty classroom they were in. The back wall was filled with different books and bottles. All looked like they hadn't been used in years.

"I don't want to talk about it." She told James, her eyes still not leaving the books that were covered in dust.

"What happened?" James asked again. He could tell that something had happened, something that had hurt her.

"Like I said, I don't want to talk about it." This time Charlotte met his eyes, and he could see the hurt in them. Her red hair framed her face and you could tell that she didn't put much effort in to it today. If you didn't know Charlotte you would never guess that something was wrong, but James knew better. Right now he wanted to beat up the one that hurt her.

"Please Lottie, you can talk to me." James put his hand on her shoulder and he felt how her body tensed at the touch.

Charlotte knew James wouldn't let it go and continue to ask her until she told him what happened. The only thing she was scared about was how she would react. What would he do to Sirius when he found out what had happened? She knew he was protective over her.

"I don't know what to say." She whispered.

"Please tell me." James whispered this time and Charlotte sighed.

"You have to promise to not do anything."

"What do you mean?"

"Just promise me."

"I promise."

"After I left you at the party I walked around trying to find Sirius. It took a while and I had no idea where he was, but then I remembered what Sirius in my time had told me. Whenever he needed a little time alone he went to the astronomy tower. The only thing was that I have never been there in this time, so I didn't know what to tell him if he asked how I know how to get there. But I decided that I would come up with something on the spot if he asked."

"What did he say?" James said interrupting here.

"Don't interrupt me."

"Fine."