-5-

Charlotte froze

Charlotte froze. She had no idea how she was gonna explain this without telling James the truth.

"Charlotte!" He said trying to get her to look at him but she was still just starring at the map. When he had jelled her name three times she finally looked at him.

"Can you please explain to me why you have lied about your name? And why you have the same last name as me?" James was getting more and more worked up by the whole thing. Why had she lied to all of them? Who was she really?

Charlotte didn't know what to say. She had to tell him the truth. He was someone she couldn't lie to. This was bad.

"Uh... I can explain. But you have to be opened minded and let me talk. Plus we have to go where no one can hear us." She said and before James could say anything she started to walk down the corridor and he hurried after her.

"Where are we going?" James asked with a frown on his face as he walked behind her. He didn't understand how someone so small could walk so fast.

"We'll be there soon."

James didn't say anything else and just followed her to the 7th floor corridor and he knew exactly where she was going. What he didn't understand was how she could now about this place. Sure they had talked about it but not where it was located or how to get in. Charlotte walked by the wall three times before a door appeared and She opened it and turned to James.

"Come on, get in." He did as she said and followed her in to the room of requirement.

"Okay, now spill." James said and sat down on of the couches that had appeared in the room.

"I don't know where to start."

"The beginning is a good place to start." James said sarcastically. Charlotte let out a sigh before she sat down facing him.

"Okay, what I'm about to tell you is something you can't tell anyone." She said with a serious tone in her voice.

"And why is that?" James raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms over his chest.

"You'll understand when I've said everything. But before I start you have to promise me."

"Okay, Fine."

"Say it."

"Okay, I promise."

"Promise you won't tell anyone, not even Lily or Sirius."

"I promise. Now start before I tell Dumbledore about this and get you expelled."

"Okay. I'm gonna tell you everything and like I said before have an opened mind."

James nodded and made a gesture with his hands that she should continue.

"I'm from the future." She blurred out and his eyes got big.