Chapter 11: Vacation

"A vacation?" Sara nods her head while looking through some lingerie. We decided that we needed some girl time since Sara had to leave the coffee place early last week. So we decided to go to the mall today. Sara wears some high waist shorts and a light blue shirt with some white converse one while I wear a white t-shirt with some washed out light jeans and some all black nikes. We are currently inside Victoria's Secret talking about a vacation Sara suggested. Sara looks at me with hopeful eyes.

"Oh I don't know Sara. Don't you remember what happened last time you said vacation?" Sara rolls her eyes at me, looking at more underwear.

"Not my fault your mate got all possessive and shit." I chuckle at her, looking at some bras.

"Woah now. Damon literally started dry humping you in front of us, asking are you sure you want to leave." Sara's cheeks go pink while I full blown laugh at her.

"Well at least I woke up the next morning really satisfied." She smirked at me while I give her a crazy look.

Only Sara...

Sara mentioned going to Hawaii for week. Just a nice time to get away from all the commotion and stress and just relax with just us girls. I would love to, but I'm not so sure on what our mates will think of this. Sara is very lucky that her mate isn't as possessive of her, unlike my mate. When you're an Alpha, or have alpha blood, everything in you is more stronger and better than the last werewolf. Which means smell, hearing, sight. You're a lot more stronger than the average wolf. So pretend you're an alpha, who's mate is trying to leave you for vacation. You become more possessive and protective of your mate. So you can see why I'm not so sure of this idea.

"But seriously, we need some girl time. Damon needs to learn how to be nice."  I roll my eyes at her. How the hell did they get in another fight?! It's only been a week. But at the same time, they are perfect for each other. The moon goddess works in strange ways sometimes.

"What happened now?" Sara angrily huffs out air before answering.

"I made dinner last night and he didn't like it. But I've been making this for like forever and now he decides to tell me that he doesn't like it." I raise my brow at her.

"That's why you got mad?" She angrily shakes her head.

"No! He said the girl at the diner makes better pasta! Like if you like her pasta so much, go fucking date her!" I shake my head at her.

They're gonna make up in a few hours. Just watch.

"You guys will make up soon. Just wait." Sara rolls her eyes, but she knows it's true.

The more I think about it, the more this girls trip sounds appealing. I guess I just really need a little vacation. I've been stressed these passed few weeks and my wolf is oddly not talking to me for some reason.

"I think the trip sounds like a great idea." Sara turns around to look at me with a big smile on her face.

Hopefully James is cool with this...