Chapter 12: Okay?

"Hey babe. " I go to give James a kiss, but he tilts his head so the kiss lands on his cheek. I frown a little at this, but just shake my head.

Why did he do that?

I sit next to him on the couch in the living room, seeing that James was watching basketball on the TV. He was in nothing but a pair of basketball shorts and some socks. His muscles flexed every time he breathed in, making him look good. My mate was a really good looking male. I don't know how I got so lucky with him.

After the mall, I came home to tell James about my plans to go on the trip with Sara to Hawaii. I honestly don't know how he's gonna take the news. Last time I wanted to go on a vacation, he didn't let me out of his sight for a whole week. He even suggested watching me shower, which I said no to because...hell no.

"Um... James?" He continues to look at the screen as if he didn't hear me from next to him at all. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion, but shake it off.

"Hey James."

No answer

"James?.."

Silence.

Now I know he can hear me. I don't want to get angry, but I'm slowly starting to boil.

"James" I lightly push on his shoulder to get his attention, but it doesn't work. He reaches for the remote and turns up the volume. He has a straight face, with his jaw clenched.

Oh hell no. He did not just do that. What in the hell is his problem? I clenched my own jaw and take in a breath before releasing it.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He starts to tap his foot against the floor, looking annoyed. Why is he being so rude? I push on his shoulder roughly, making him turn to me with a deadly glare, making my glare diminish slightly. Even though I'm mad, his look makes him look ten times more angrier.

"What. The. Fuck. Do. You. Want. Lexa?!" He bellows at me. I blink backs few times, startled at his sudden anger. Even though I'm so angry, my sadness slightly takes over. He breathing out heavy breaths, looking at me with an annoyed and mad expression on his face. I divert my eyes away from and get up from the couch. I sniffle a little, trying my best to not cry.

"I just wanted to talk, that's all. I wanted to tell you about the trip I'm going on with Sara in a few days." His eyes narrow at me, as if already telling me no, but I don't care right now.

"I wanted to talk about with you, to see if you would be okay with that, but now I just don't care." I give him a glare and rush upstairs and grab my suit case. I start putting my clothes in there and other stuff I need in my bag. When I'm done, I go down stairs with the suit case in hand, making James pissed.

"Where the hell are you going?!" I shoot him a death glare before answering.

"Some place where I can think. I don't give a fuck if you're my alpha or mate, but you WILL NOT treat me with disrespect. I'll see you soon, mate." I then slam the front door shut, leaving James speechless on the other side. I put my suit case in the car before driving off.

I know the one place to go to for now. My parents house.