Chapter 14: Lies

Have you ever been betrayed by someone?

Those people that you thought loved you were just being fake?

Have you ever been so angry and sad that you just want to explode into a billion pieces?! Well, that's how I feel.

I feel like I've been played by James. Not only did he fool me, he fooled everyone else who thought he loved me. I thought I had found my love.

My true love.

I thought he was the one for me.

He IS the one for me!

We were made for each other!

We are mates! And mates shouldn't do this!

After I hugged my parents goodbye, I angrily walk to my car and slam the door shut. And start the car with a roar. Before I drive away, my mom comes to my window. I put the window done.

"Whatever you do, make sure you at least kick his ass." My mom said with a wink, even though she was a mad as I was. I let out a chuckle and wave her goodbye.

++++
"Excuse me." I said to the lady at the front desk, startling her. In under 5 minutes, I had made it to the pack house without a car accident. She gave me a sweet smile before speaking.

"May I help you?"

"Um yes, I would like to see my James for a minute." I sat as I continuously tap my fingers on the marble desk. I'm just itching to see him. Tell him what I know.

"Oh of course! You're his mate. Well just go ahead down the h-" I didn't let her finish. I quickly run down the hall to the front of his office door. I'm breathing heavily from the running, but also my emotions.

I don't know what I'm gonna see or what's gonna happen, but I know I'm not gonna like it.

My hands slightly shake as I reach for the handle, but as I got closer to the door, I smell something.

That scent.

The scent I smelled on James that night he came home. He swore that he didn't do anything. But I guess he was lying. I felt my eyes swell up with tears, but my anger was slowly coming back.

How dare he?!

I grab the door handle and yank it open.

For a second I thought my eyes had deceived me. I wanted to cry then and there, but my anger was going through the roof.

My mate was making out with Ashley on his desk. Ashley was tugging on his brown hair, moaning, while he was slowly dry humping her, groaning in pleasure.

I slowly walk into the room while my hands start to heat up quickly. I try to control my anger, knowing what danger I could do, but it's hard.

"This is what you doing, huh?!?" I yell at the top of my lungs, scaring James and Ashley. I saw a look of horror go over James face, while Ashley was smirking at me.

"Baby listen.."

"DON'T YOU BABY ME! YOU" I go up to him, pointing my finger at his chest, going face to face with him. "LIED TO ME! YOU FUCKING LIED AND TO THINK I WAS THINKING OF GIVING AWAY MY VIRGINITY TO YOU!!!" I yell as I feel a tear go down my face, but quickly swipe it away. I take my hand out and with my power I throw him across the room, making him bang into the wall. I forgot about Ashley's presence.

"He loves me, not you. Get over it!" She yells at me, while running over to James. My eyes snap to Ashley with the most pure deadliest look.

"And you" I raise my hand in Ashley's direction, and she is pushed back by the power going through my hand. She hits the wall with much force, and I start chocking her in mid air. Seeing her struggle made me feel slightly better.

"This is what you get for touching what's mine!!" I yell at her, earning a gargle as her face starts turning purple. I am then suddenly pushed to the ground, banging my head in the process.

Ashley drops from mid air, taking in a huge breath of air while silent tears go down her face.

My vision is blurry as I slowly raise myself up. I then notice James trying to call down a now crying Ashley.

He pushed me.

A sudden urge of pain hits me, making me since out loud. I quickly touch my head and pull back to see blood. I am then pushed back down to the ground and feel hand cuffs on my wrists.

Am I being arrested?!

When I'm picked up off the ground, I look up to see James glaring at me while soothing a sobbing Ashley.

That should be me in his arms..

"Let me go!" I yell, struggling with the two big guards. I look at James with a bewildered look. "How could you?!" I yell with hurt in my eyes. He slowly walks up to me, giving me a cold glare.

"I never loved you the way I loved Ashley. I trust her more. I love her more. I get to have her more." I glare at him.

"So you just wanted sex from me?!"

"No.." I didn't let him finish.

"Then what is it?!"

"I DON'T WANT YOU LEXA! I WANT HER. THAT'S FINAL." He yells at me.

I try to use my powers to break out of the handcuffs, but it's silver. Silver not only burns werewolves, but you can't break through it either. The guards carry me out of the pack house to the pack jail. People on the way stared, starting rumors on why the alpha's mate was handcuffed right now.

I gave up.