Live and Let Die

Toby: So what are you girls really doing here? You can trust me.

Avery: We're looking for our friend Hanna.

They all turned and gave me evil stares. I trusted Toby.

Toby: Where has she gone?

Spencer: Do you think we would be on this train if we knew?

He looked to the ground.

Toby's POV

Standing here on a train with only four girls felt weird. I can't believe that the girl smiling up at me is really the same Avery I used to play with when I was younger; she has turned really pretty!

Avery: Remember when I used to call you Toby Wan Kenobi?

She laughed. When she laughed, the other girls laughed. Without realising, I noticed that their leader and mean girl Alison wasn't with them. Had Avery become the new Alison?

Toby: Hey Avery shall we take a reunion selfie for Instagram?

She jumped up and stood next to me. She was really small, only coming just above my shoulders, but it was cute. She huddled up to me, wrapping her arms around me. Wow she looked good on camera.

 Wow she looked good on camera

Avery: OK. The real question here is why are you on a train this late?

Spencer gave me a stern look, should I have not said that?

Toby: It's fine Spencer. My mother's in hospital, they called Me over.

Emily: Omg Toby I'm so sorry. Wish her a get well from me

Avery: and me, I'm sorry I didn't know.

Spencer: What road is the hospital on? Maybe we could walk with you.

Toby: Nanru Road I think. Let me check.
~ End of POV ~

As he pulls out his phone, all of us stared concerned glances to eachother.

Toby: Yeah that's right. (he looks up). What's wrong? You guys going there as well?

Aria: Do you know if it has a Door number?

Toby: Hospitals don't usually have door numbers (he laughs)

When nobody else joins him he stops.

Toby: Well, this is my stop. I'll see you guys later.

Spencer: We're getting Off as well.

Toby: You could join me.

We stepped off the platform and exited the train station. It was like a ghost town out here, nobody was around. Whilst Spencer and Toby was in deep conversation, as was Emily and Aria, I quickly looked up the address on google maps. It read Pennsylvania City Hospital. Why would Hanna be there? Is she injured?