Coronation Day Bitches

Blake P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of Kayden snoring like a horse and walk to the bathroom.

I take an extremely long warm bath and walk out with the towel hanging on my waist.

I look up to see Kayden looking at me, her iris turns black and that turn me on so much.

"Good morning baby" I say

"Good morning, mm your blood smells so good" she said inhaling me, keeping her eyes closed

"What? "

She snapped her eyes open and look at me "I'm a half vampire, Caius bit me"

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Yeah so at least once a week I have to drink your blood"

My blood?

"Yes hun your blood, I can finally be a Quileute and a Cullen. A dream come true indeed"

I roll my eyes at her Twilight reference and say "so you want my blood now? "

"If you don't mind"

I walk towards her slowly and sit beside her. I look at her and take a deep breath and exhale slowly calming my nerves.

"Wrist or neck?" I asked

"Wrist? " she said in a question manner, unsure if I really want her vampire fangs in my wrist.

I nod.

She took my hand and place her lips at my wrist. I could feel her fangs at my wrist, slowly going in.

I hiss a little when she began sucking.

She suck my blood for about 30 seconds and I start to feel dizzy.

She quickly pulls away and licks her lips while looking at her bite marks that started to heal the moment she pulled away.

Once the bite was all healed up, she averts her eyes to look at me. I look at her and smiled.

"Does it taste good? " I asked lovingly, happy that I could help her.

She looks taken aback by my question

She nods her head slightly and pulls me in for a hug.

I put my right hand behind her head and my left hand around her waist and ask her "What's wrong baby? "

She shakes her head in a no manner and pull away and grins.

"I'm gonna bathe and get ready for the coronation" she said

I smile and nod.

She stands up and walks to the bathroom and locks the door.

I stand up to find some clothes when someone starts to knock on the door.

"Come in" I said.

A few guys walks in bringing a suit and a beautiful gold dress.

I nod my head at them and they left.

As soon as the door closes Kayden walks out and sees the dress.

How did she bathe that fast?

"It's here!!" she squeals

"Blake , get out, take your suit and get out" she says

"What?  But I need to -"

"Go"

I chuckle and took the suit and walk out.

KAYDEN'S P.O.V

Finally the dress is here, Aron forbid me from seeing the dress till the coronation day and that day is today!!