You're Drunk~Jeffmads

-after cabinet battle #2- Madison's POV

        "Daddy's calling" Jefferson growled at Hamilton before storming off, he was really upset and I knew exactly where he was going, a tavern.  Just another debate that ends up with Thomas drinking and complaining about Hamilton. I sighed going over to talk to Washington before I had to take care of my wine loving friend.

~Le later~

I finished getting all of my work done and went to go find Thomas, of course I was right. "We signed a treaty! Hamilton is a lying son of a- oh hello Jamie!" He waved me over with the hand that wasn't helping him get drunk off wine. I rolled my eyes at the nickname. I hated it, but you can't exactly argue with a drunk Thomas….or a sober one. I walked over to him and the tapster (An: it's what bartenders were called in the America, during the 1700s) held up 5 fingers letting me  know that's how many glasses the brunette had so far. Yes, he automatically does that when I come to get Thomas, like I said this happens after most debates. I smiled at him, handing him money for Thomas' last three glasses knowing he always pays for two before drinking. I sighed, five glasses? Damn it Thomas that's almost a whole bottle of wine.(( An: standard bottle of wine holds 6 glasses.

        "Come on Thomas, we're going home" he looked at me, pouting. Well he actually looked above my right shoulder, close enough.

        "But Jaaaaamie" he whined,  "Come on have a drink with me" he raised his glass taking a drink.

         "No Thomas, let's go" I said sternly, I was not in the mood to deal with a whiney Jefferson right now. He pouted reaching out to grab 'me', missing by about two feet and falling off the stool, I sighed again and helped him up. I wrapped my right arm around his waist, my left holding his hand as his arm was wrapped around my neck. He wobbled out of there  leaning against me.

~One drunk walk home later~ 

I opened the door to my house, amazingly still supporting the drunk brunette. I walked inside, silently shutting the door and helping Thomas to the couch. Thomas smiled up at me and even though he annoyed me I couldn't help smiling back at his handsome grin. I left to quickly get him a pillow and quilt. I tucked him in and tied up his hair,(Mon dieu, when did laffytaffy get her XD) I was about to head to sleep when I felt my arm being grabbed. I turned to look at Jefferson who was holding onto my wrist.

        "Thank you Mads" he smiled that adorable grin at me at me.

        "It's no big deal Thomas, you know I'm always here for you" I smiled back.

        "Okay, good night Jamie. Love you"

        Uggh. Again with that nickname, it's so annoy- wait d-did he just say he loves me? T-Thomas loves me? My heart was beating wildly, I never expected him to feel the sa- wait he's drunk. James you are in ignorant fool, he's obviously just saying that  he doesn't mean it. "Thomas you're drunk"I reply bitterly, turning to walk away but again I was stopped by a firm grip on my wrist. Damn, sadly even intoxicated Thomas is stronger than me.

        He looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes, this time actually looking me in the eyes. "James I'm serious I love you. If you don't believe me ask the tapster. Oh!" he dug through the pocket of his magenta coat pulling out a folded, and slightly crumpled piece of paper, I looked at him confused and he handed me the paper. I looked at him as he gestured for me to open it .

-Letter-

Dear James, I've loved you for a very long time now and Joseph finally convinced me to tell you how I feel. I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship, if you don't feel the same. Also if you reject me after I get drunk can you not tell me and pretend nothing happened? I'm truly sorry for me always acting so cold to you, I was scared to get closer to you. I didn't want to fall farther in love with, out of fear. I was scared the love was unrequited and our friendship would crumble. Anyways I'm going to have a glass of wine and talk about that dickhead hamilton. ~Love T. Jeff (or not I'll understand if you don't)
((Joseph is the bartender. It was a common name in the 1700s and it sounds smol so why not?

-3rd person-

        The short brunette looked at the letter and then at Thomas. Tears of joy  flowed down his cheeks, as he tackled the love of his life and peppered his face with kisses. Jefferson smiled and pulled James onto his lap. He pulled him into a sweet but passionate kiss, before pulling away and carrying him into James's room.  He gently set Madison on his bed, before pulling off his jacket, shoes, and pants. A flustered James did the same before pulling Jefferson on the bed and cuddling into his chest. It was going to be an awkward morning, but at the moment neither of them cared. Right now everything was perfect.