Turtle Power~Lams

After that I needed to make some cute fluffy fluff

Alexander sat under the shade of a tree while his boyfriend marched along the bank of a pond with a sign reading  Save the turtles, leading a group of teenagers who were ether high or came for Lafayette's sweets that John was giving to each protester.  As John was marching around the brunette noticed that  he has a nice butt, a blush quickly spread over his cheeks as he closed his eyes trying not to think about it.

        He felt a cold object on his neck and his eyes snapped open. He saw a his boyfriend holding an ice cold water bottle to his neck. He accepted it taking a long drink and smiling, while looking into his emerald eyes. John smiled back lovingly, while tying up his curly green hair back with a dark green ribbon, that matched his save the turtles t-shirt. He took a drink of his own water bottle, "You're cheeks were red, so I thought you could use a drink"

The brunette smiled pulling  John onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around his waist and rested his chin on his shoulder. "Thanks babe" He whispered into John's ear, "So how's the protest coming?"

John folded his arms over his chest, "They still want to destroy the pond. They don't even care about the wildlife inhabiting it! It's too hard to maintain" he mocked in an irritating voice.

Alexander hugged him tighter, "It's okay, we'll win John" he lightly kissed the back of his neck, "and I will gladly join the fight".

John smiled brightly, "Thank you Lexi! You're the best!" he quickly got off Alexander's lap offering a hand to the brunette, Alexander accepted the hand kissing it and standing up. He pulled off his tank top with an american flag on it in exchange for the  save the turtles shirt John had made him. The curly haired brunette found himself helplessly staring at his boyfriend, the blush finding itself back on his face. He zoned out before he felt cold water splash his face. He snapped out of it, having an adorably shocked face towards Alexander who stood there with a smirk and and empty water bottle. "Alexander Rachel Hamilton!" he yelled before chasing after the New Yorker, who was already sprinting towards the pond.
An: That's not his real middle name. I don't think he had one and if so oops. I just used his moms name instead.